Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White Genocide should be called White Suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
While a lot of groups would benefit from white people going extinct, the main reason white people's birth rates are dropping is obviously due to women. They are the ones refusing to have children unless it's with a chad or at 38. They are the ones constantly marching against white men, treating average white men like trash and supporting policies and laws that hurt the average man. Asian and Indian women treat their men like crap and will always choose a white guy over them but I've never seen them march against them or go out of their way to hurt their men like white women do. And yes this is inceldom related since the increasing numbers of incels popping up is related to white decline. And while race is a cope is true, there are still plenty of groups, including some whites who want you dead for being white.

Asian and Indian women treat their men like crap and will always choose a white guy over them but I've never seen them march against them or go out of their way to hurt their men like white women do.

They do this by advocating for the issues of anyone but their own men and telling them/shaming them to stop being racist when the men point this out.

They do this by advocating for the issues of anyone but their own men and telling them/shaming them to stop being racist when the men point this out.
True but white women do this too, so it's universal.

There's no other race on the planet that's as self hating as we are. Fortunately I don't think we will go extinct as the few women still making babies will outcompete those who do not.

There's no other race on the planet that's as self hating as we are. Fortunately I don't think we will go extinct as the few women still making babies will outcompete those who do not.
I don't know. At best that would probably just cause whites to be like blacks, with tons of single mothers.

I don't know. At best that would probably just cause whites to be like blacks, with tons of single mothers.

Possibly although I'm inclined to think that those who choose the marriage/nuclear family path might lead to an advantage for their offspring, but with the current political climate being anti-family you might be correct. It will depend whether the white men will uncock himself or not.

Actually it's both white genocide, pushed by the (((usual suspects))) and suicide by, of course, white libtards.

While a lot of groups would benefit from white people going extinct, the main reason white people's birth rates are dropping is obviously due to women. They are the ones refusing to have children unless it's with a chad or at 38. They are the ones constantly marching against white men, treating average white men like trash and supporting policies and laws that hurt the average man. Asian and Indian women treat their men like crap and will always choose a white guy over them but I've never seen them march against them or go out of their way to hurt their men like white women do. And yes this is inceldom related since the increasing numbers of incels popping up is related to white decline. And while race is a cope is true, there are still plenty of groups, including some whites who want you dead for being white.

can foids even pop out healthy children at 38? So many complications due to late births at that point.

Maybe, but most end up autistic or with down syndrome.

well at least the moms won't vaccinated the child so he won't grow up to be constantly mogged or live in hell on earth.

İt should be illegal for women to have child after their 25's or feed said child with soy filled store bought food.
Plus degenerate culture encouraginf having kids before marriage

It's only the jews that will benefit.