Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White French men getting beaten up by Africans

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
You mean white French men getting beaten up by black French men. For some reason French always seemed like massive cuckolds to me.

You mean white French men getting beaten up by black French men. For some reason French always seemed like massive cuckolds to me.
No such thing as black French men they are Africans

They've grown up in France, speak French and have French citizenship. Even during WW2 the only army to have significant number of niggers was French. Baguettes have been the most cucked nation since the fall of Napoleon.

The only time i wont give niggers shit for being niggers. Death to the french.

Tyrones seem to have 300 times better genetics than these cucks.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that the chimp-outs are justified, and that this isn't just a case of niggers being niggers.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that the chimp-outs are justified, and that this isn't just a case of niggers being niggers.
Cumskins reek of arrogance so they need a beat down every now and then

French are Cucks. lmao @ letting these nigs run wild. Even in USA they arrest criminal nigs and use them as low key slave labor in private prisons unlike cuckold french
b
The only time i wont give niggers shit for being niggers. Death to the french.
ased French ruined Algeria for few deacds maybe century. But I remember they did lots of massacres
Nigs will go kill based off a wrong word or a verbal insult.

Cumskins reek of arrogance so they need a beat down every now and then
Agree that arrogance needs beat downs, though regardless if you're cumskin, shitskin, or whatever.

If the blow had hit the victims temple it could have killed him and for what?

Instead of masks we should be wearing steel helments when we go out to protect ourselves.

5xpts6vq6te41

what happened to "muh superior race"? :feelskek:

apparently niggers are the new master race :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
the amount of cumskins on this forum proves it

They've grown up in France, speak French and have French citizenship. Even during WW2 the only army to have significant number of niggers was French. Baguettes have been the most cucked nation since the fall of Napoleon.
Almost the entire France soccer team is black and some come from Africa

Dont know about the first guy, second guy deserved it.

This

French are the descendents of Romanized Gauls and Franks. A "Black French" is as nonsensical as a "Bangladeshi Inuit"

If you look Sub-Saharan, youre fucking Sub-Saharan

Chechens beat up niggers in france

France is honestly worst nigger and sandnigger-infested country in Europe. But they seem to like their dieversity. Fucking cucks

any idea what preceded this?