Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White foids really age like shit

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
This hole is only 21 but looks like 30:feelskek:
706943B6 869D 4A9A B4A1 FBEBB15BB95C

ya between 18 and 21 they age really bad

All foids age like shit. They hit the wall at age 25. 14-24 is their prime. Men will always age better than foids.

White foids always hit the wall full at speed.

Their peak is usually higher than other foids but they reach the wall faster.
Men will always age better than foids.
True. Men can still look good with wrinkles thanks to their frame, bone structure and muscles while foids just look past their expiry date.

Their peak is usually higher than other foids but they reach the wall faster.

True. Men can still look good with wrinkles thanks to their frame, bone structure and muscles while foids just look past their expiry date.
agree with the first sentence, 2nd sentence i disagree, unless you want to attract foids in their 30s.

When you do 15 years worth of drugs and sex and partying between 18 and 21 it’s not suprising you look older than you are

I hope these foids get legitimate health complications

Doesn't look good but I'd still go for her. Non-Asian toilets never have good faces, but they have nice and wide pelvic bone structures. Body > face, I'd rather be with a toilet who has an amazing body but ugly face than vice versa.

Because if this fucking make up, they have a very bad skin actually and it’s mostly caused by make up

This is why I want to go Gookmaxxing, I regularly see 60+ Gook toilets that I want to fuck, I don't think that I've ever seen an attractive 60 year old or older White toilet.

Attachments

• bb6215651b84dae8e21856a560862905.mp4
    3.4 MB
When you do 15 years worth of drugs and sex and partying between 18 and 21 it’s not suprising you look older than you are

This

It’s a combination of alcohol/drugs , night lifestyle , used by dick and relationships , cigarettes.

They look 50 by the time they are 21 but I'm going to still look 15 by the time I'm 30:feelskek::feelscry::feelsrope:

white men age like shit too especially when they go bald.
Men age like wine is another big ass cope

white men age like shit too especially when they go bald.
Men age like wine is another big ass cope
Most white men don’t look 30 in their early 20s but a lot of white foids do

Most white men don’t look 30 in their early 20s but a lot of white foids do
maybe, but a lot of men in their early/mid 20s already lose hair -> Over. Especially when you wanna cope with men peak in their early 30s.
You peaked the day when you started losing your hair.:blackpill:

Umm sweatie you don't know what she has to deal with, stress makes people age really fast, think of how much stress her relationship with Chad brings her

Some men can still look good in their 30s and 40s. It demands on exercise and their stress levels. Meanwhile foids look like shit as soon as they turn 25.

It’s a combination of alcohol/drugs , night lifestyle , used by dick and relationships , cigarettes.

And perhaps a touch of sunlight. White skin gets wrangled by sun exposure.

idk, maby it's because I see many white foids every day, but she looks average for me, 21 sounds ok, I'd probably say more like 24 but ye
at this age looking young mostly depends on sun exposure (it ages you like shit), body fat (being very skinny makes all little wrinkles and bone imperfections really visible, being a little "chubby" is good for your face, but too much also looks shit, so ye) and balding in men (aka genes)
in late 20s or 30s you can also expect accelerated aging due to smoking or other drugs (also depends on the drug, ofc), maybe extreme stress if someone suffers from it
minor shit like diet only really makes difference when you're like 50 and you're just obviously grandma/grandpa anyway, lol, unless you just starve yourself one way or another

White foids = loose skin. age like shit. Wears makeup and abuses alcohol? age even faster. But from the ages of 14 to 21 to 24ish, no other race of foid can compete with white foids in terms of looks.

Except for top tier northern chinese or korean stacies.

This is why I want to go Gookmaxxing, I regularly see 60+ Gook toilets that I want to fuck, I don't think that I've ever seen an attractive 60 year old or older White toilet.
That gook foid is probably surgerymaxxing and God knows how she looks like without the fakeup. No foid ever ages well

That gook foid is probably surgerymaxxing and God knows how she looks like without the fakeup. No foid ever ages well
They all age like shit. Ethnic foids also gain tons of weight after early twenties and look like frogs.

She is still prettier than the Common Mulatta.

1 Friend

1 Friends

@Transcended Trucel :shock::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Make-up is a hell of a thing.