Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White foids aroused by dog cocks but ethnic shitskin foids are not far behind

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240301 065008 Chrome
Screenshot 20240301 065930 X
Screenshot 20240301 065942 X
Screenshot 20240301 070003 X
Screenshot 20240301 070120 X
Screenshot 20240301 070134 X

The numbers are likely higher as the internet isn't entirely anonymous

Also, it´s the women from middle class parents, born and raised in a good household who have sex with their dogs.... fucking disgusting. Who would have thought that?
Could be every girl you come across in public nowadays.

Also, it´s the women from middle class parents, born and raised in a good household who have sex with their dogs.... fucking disgusting. Who would have thought that?
Could be every girl you come across in public nowadays.
Girls lose their virginity hymen to dogs very early on
Every girl who had a dog you should know that her first lover bf fucker was some canine buster

Been a long time since I drew the conclusion, that ´women´ (Quotation marks, cause they are not worthy being called women),
Are Satanic.... I still am a firm believer they are satanic, my thoughts didn´t change

Every girl who had a dog you should know that her first lover bf fucker was some canine buster
Disgusting