Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White foids are so priviledged sexually

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
White foids are so priviledged sexually

They will reject a white guy and treat him like he's nothing, despite him mogging like 99% of the human population.

When girls in literally every country but his, would be lusting after him

but these foids are just extremely privileged

Got nothing to post, matie? White foids privileges are well known

If JBW is true, it's definitely correct when it comes to cumwhores.

JBW retarded nonsense spotted
u telling me an average white guy(who would get rejected by white girls), would still be incel in a shorter, darker country(where light skin is preferred), darker hair darker eyed(100% of ethnic population has black eyes black hair, whites will be exotic), smaller dick, poorer, lower status race country?

True for both to different degrees.
A white incel is still an incel, meanwhile a limbless cumwhore can still get a HTN boyfriend.

A white incel is still an incel, meanwhile a limbless cumwhore can still get a HTN boyfriend.
The ethnic version of that white incel is a truecel.

lol just a thought

Thanks for this original thought which I’m sure has never crossed the mind of any user here.

I feel so enlightened by your post that I’m gonna add you to my blocklist.

Go fuck yourself, stupid low effort poster

u telling me an average white guy(who would get rejected by white girls), would still be incel in a shorter, darker country(where light skin is preferred), darker hair darker eyed(100% of ethnic population has black eyes black hair, whites will be exotic), smaller dick, poorer, lower status race country?
No, almost any whitecels would thrive in a 3rd world country but that's unrealistic to most people here so its not worth posing the hypothetical.

Mixing races is an abomination and a sin against nature. Each race must have its own integrity and identity.

Fuck Miscegenators
Fuck Foids

Thanks for this original thought which I’m sure has never crossed the mind of any user here.

I feel so enlightened by your post that I’m gonna add you to my blocklist.

Go fuck yourself, stupid low effort poster
lol why u so angry

True for both to different degrees.
true, mainly for men