Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment White foid vs black foid

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date

Which foid

• Average looking 49 y/o white foid

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • 5'0 220 pound black foid that's 17

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Would you rather have the average 49 year old white foid or a 17 year old black foid that's morbidly obese, she's like 5 feet tall but 220 pounds.

I’ll take the granny with cobwebs up her coochie

49 year old milf white foid smh

yeah... no gorilla foid for me

I rather have the black foid to be honest.

I had neighbour toilet 44 yo, good milf, took care of herself. Once had small argument wit her. You know what happened later? I was coming back from shop in summer to home and I met her and she kept looking behind like was scared I rape her :lul::lul::lul::lul: Not gonna lie if not this society I would rape her (in Minecraft with mods)

Last edited:
She's not a milf, she's average looking and average physique for her age.
I'll still call her mommy

Eyebrows GIF

I had neighbour toilet 44 yo, good milf, took care of herself. Once had small argument wit her. You know what happened? I was coming back from shop in summer to home and I met her and she kept looking behind like was scared I rape her :lul::lul::lul::lul:
If you were teen Chad she would have seduced you. But alas, you are ugly.

being... you could just meet up sometimes to fuck if she is milf not ugly
I rather fuck an 17 year old than a 49 year old. Though I would prefer if She was White. I'm not a fan of race mixing.

If its a a milf there is no debat. but the other fat black fkn foid could kill me if she fall on me.

I would lick and suck the feet of the milf, reasonable.

Sheboon. At 17 I doubt she'd have many dicks in her hole as opposed to the white.