Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White foid can't get a date in Thailand

She can’t get chang, kek

I am sure she wouldn't even piss on a ricecel even if he was on fire:society:

All the men there are fucking ladyboys, small children, prostitutes, or faux submissive SEA monkeys. If they wanted this kind of woman they'd go somewhere else.

most of thai men are ugly asf so that's why she won't date them

even the normie thais are too ugly to be considered normies

Probably going for the 0.00001% of lightskin richfag Thais and then whining she can't get them being a 3/10 tubby landwhale. Keep in mind that this is a foid travelling to THAILAND just to try and get Chang, must be desperate. :feelsjuice:

most of thai men are ugly asf so that's why she won't date them

even the normie thais are too ugly to be considered normies
Brutal but true. Why are these foids going to Thailand out of all places? Don't they know the whole country is just a giant brothel for white men? :feelstastyman:

Probably going for the 0.00001% of lightskin richfag Thais and then whining she can't get them being a 3/10 tubby landwhale. Keep in mind that this is a foid travelling to THAILAND just to try and get Chang, must be desperate. :feelsjuice:
Passport bro >> passport hoe

She's probably a lvl 3 landwhale if she can't get a Chang, her every post is about dating, rejecting guys, ex bfs, women lives solely revolves around sex and relationships.

No white women allowed there.

Brutal but true. Why are these foids going to Thailand out of all places? Don't they know the whole country is just a giant brothel for white men? :feelstastyman:
Yeah South Korea, Indonesia or Taiwan seem way better options

She's probably a lvl 3 landwhale if she can't get a Chang, her every post is about dating, rejecting guys, ex bfs, women lives solely revolves around sex and relationships.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/13gi9pk/wf_in_thailand_dating_or_lack_thereof/

Jfl Thailand is so cucked, 60 yo cumskins find an all you can fuck buffet while white foids become femcels since even Chang is not good enough for them. Clown world :feelsclown:

Meh I just realized she is probably some extremely unattractive goblin landwhale seeking changs. Asian guys for all their faults never simp for subpar women(unlike curries and nigs), for which I think they deserve respect.

Shocker news its a femcel

imagine taking time choosing between a 200lbs american finding herself in asia vs a thin asian

There was this blog made by a white woman who was an expat in Japan and she was furious for the fact that for the first time in her life she wasn't getting dates. She also added that she thought it was wrong that the nerdy type white guys she wouldn't have dated in America were getting dates in Japan. JFL

There was this blog made by a white woman who was an expat in Japan and she was furious for the fact that for the first time in her life she wasn't getting dates. She also added that she thought it was wrong that the nerdy type white guys she wouldn't have dated in America were getting dates in Japan. JFL
They could easily get dates if they were willing to date rice normies :feelsseriously:

"I'm generally more attracted to Asian Guys"

Damn, I guess just be Asian is law!

7e7tdlng9jb31.jpg

There's no way she's not getting dates :lul:

All the men there are fucking ladyboys, small children, prostitutes, or faux submissive SEA monkeys. If they wanted this kind of woman they'd go somewhere else.
You failed to read the small quote before you posted. They are the only matches she can get. But she wants them.

Also they are VASTLY OVERREPRESENTED by POPULATION SHARE in rates of trannies, pedos, etc.
Percapita

Last edited:
You failed to read the small quote before you posted. They are the only matches she can get. But she wants them.
My post isn't necessarily exclusionary to asians, especially since this whore is likely a chang-chaser. She DEFINITELY is if that's her in the pic above. She's trying to be a passport hoe but it's kind of dumb because the men that she wants that would want her back are already looking for her.
Also they are VASTLY OVERREPRESENTED by POPULATION SHARE in rates of trannies, pedos, etc.
View attachment 750649

It's much easier for ((them)) to hide their abuse and degeneracy. Especially in the higher echelons.

7e7tdlng9jb31.jpg

She's definitely going for .0001% Chang, in which case her supposed asian preference is basically a lie. I would pretty much bet anything her threshold for asian guys is much harsher.

7e7tdlng9jb31.jpg

I was going to say white women age like milk but, yeah shes obviously getting dates if this is her likely just not the ones she wants.

shes having trouble finding thai chad. must be the cultural barrier

Yup, all the men their have been destroed by western degenerates and their own people, turned into trannies and whores, but all the whore can think about is where CHANG'S DICK IS

it’s over for @SlayerSlayer

I've actually seen changs reject white foids if they were too fat, had an attitude, etc. Changs seem to be pretty picky.
that's admirable, more men should be like that.

She's definitely getting dates but pretending not to for Reddit simp attention. She's probably posting there while getting railed by GigaChang from behind at that very moment.

She's a fucking retard. Any white foid whore that steps a foot in an ethnic country will LITERALLY have THOUSANDS of simps PHYSICALLY ORBITING HER, begging for even an OUNCE of her attention. That dumb retarded white whore isn't fooling anyone. That shit pisses me off that she knows she's a chang chasing cum rag slut, yet has the audacity to act like she's not.

7e7tdlng9jb31.jpg

She apparently gained weight since then. She also doesn't look like the blonde, blue eyed white girl that ethnic men love. They probably think she's Thai herself JFL. Of course Thai men don't want a fat Thai girl.

Summary: white food wanted cheap and desperate K-pop looking ass Asian, thinking they're all the same. K-pop looking ass Asian has any woman he wants and average white woman is confused that she has no value go this rare specimen.