Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foid burns down fesikh church in Canada

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I am truly in the most disadvantaged group of ethnics, at least Muslims get social justice points. My people on the other hand are hated as much as other Christians (I'm not actually devout).

Over for fesikhcels, she probably burned it down because we're ugly.
@BrokenMan @Copexodius Maximus @TheDarkEnigma

First time a Coptic church gets bombed outside of Egypt.

They want to genocide the last remaining kangz.

But, jfl "Canada" is a church-burning epidemic thanks to the Injuns and Muslims. Why do Copts go to that "country"?

Knowing she's a foid, she will get off with a slap on the wrist

Why is it always white women

I am truly in the most disadvantaged group of ethnics, at least Muslims get social justice points. My people on the other hand are hated as much as other Christians (I'm not actually devout).

JFL global news. it’s either always this, the nationpost, cbc, or ctv.

First time a Coptic church gets bombed outside of Egypt.

They want to genocide the last remaining kangz.

But, jfl "Canada" is a church-burning epidemic thanks to the Injuns and Muslims. Why do Copts go to that "country"?
Muslims aren’t burning down churches in Canada, and there isn’t an epidemic. It’s americucks spreading their retarded leftist ideology here and now attacking sandcels.

don't worry,she will burn in the lake of fire for eternal

Muslims aren’t burning down churches in Canada, and there isn’t an epidemic. It’s americucks spreading their retarded leftist ideology here and now attacking sandcels.
Nah, it's Anglicans and Catholics getting punished for their heresy and not embracing American Evangelism, as well as Injuns getting revenge for their genocide.

Why is it always white women
Because a majority of White women anymore are fucking straight-up mentally ill. :feelsjuice:

You're a Coptic Christian? While I do hate Christianity in general I find the Coptic language interesting, they say that language is the only living one in existence that extends from ancient Egyptian. From a linguistic standpoint in history, I find that fascinating. :feelsjuice:
Knowing she's a foid, she will get off with a slap on the wrist
She'll say she was doing a public service by destroying a colonial religious institution [ironically an Egyptian church which she was probably ignorant of] as a Canadian native social activist. [Even though she herself isn't native whatsoever, which is just funny.] :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Because a majority of White women anymore are fucking straight-up mentally ill. :feelsjuice:

You're a Coptic Christian? While I do hate Christianity in general I find the Coptic language interesting, they say that language is the only living one in existence that extends from ancient Egyptian. From a linguistic standpoint in history, I find that fascinating. :feelsjuice:

She'll say she was doing a public service by destroying a colonial religious institution [ironically an Egyptian church which she was probably ignorant of] as a Canadian native social activist. [Even though she herself isn't native whatsoever, which is just funny.] :feelsclown:
Send them back to the Old World.

I'm confused here. :feelswhat:
Send the Copts back to Egypt so that they won't get in the way of Injuns trying to reclaim their land by attacking churches as symbols of their oppression by white settlers in "Canada".

Nah, it's Anglicans and Catholics getting punished for their heresy and not embracing American Evangelism, as well as Injuns getting revenge for their genocide.
:lul::lul::lul:
Coptics are actually Eastern Orthodox, and they are the ones where women still cover their heads and have saints. American cucktianity is a joke, with born again virgin whores larping to get some beta maxxxing cuck christian who thinks he won a prize. American christianity is a scam.

Send the Copts back to Egypt so that they won't get in the way of Injuns trying to reclaim their land by attacking churches as symbols of their oppression by white settlers in "Canada".
Kek

Hmm, an interesting proposition, even though the church was attacked by an ANTIFA White femoid. :feelsjuice:

It's also interesting how our western politics is becoming more polarized and conflicting with every single new year. What could it be? :feelsclown:
Coptics are actually Eastern Orthodox, and they are the ones where women still cover their heads and have saints. American cucktianity is a joke, with born again virgin whores larping to get some beta maxxxing cuck christian who thinks he won a prize. American christianity is a scam.
I always have a joke that Christian whores sin and whore out all week begging for forgiveness on Sunday Mass so they can go out to sin and whore themselves out again shortly afterward. Seems to be a never-ending revolving cycle for them. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Hmm, an interesting proposition, even though the church was attacked by an ANTIFA White femoid. :feelsjuice:

It's also interesting how our western politics is becoming more polarized and conflicting with every single new year. What could it be? :feelsclown:
Yeah, I know. Copts are one of a few sects of Christians that are still based and resistant of the Jew. And I know they have nothing to do with whites who came to this side of the world and forced their religion on the Injuns by the sword.

Christianity in the west has definitely become too liberal and too forgiving to sin and heresy, advocating for things that goes against the Bible in order to appeal to secularists. They are also all Zionist and pro-Israel, and defend the Jews because they are God's chosen people in the Bible.

Well, let me tell you that the State of Israel is anti-biblical. The Jews were exiled from Palestine as a punishment to their disobedience and will not return to the promised land until the Second Coming of Christ.

Multiculturalism is only good if all cultures, religions and worldviews are reduced to a set of products to be consumed by the eternal americuck and digested by his scientific, democratic outlook. :feelsclown:
American upper class deserves nothing less than painful slow deaths tbh.

Yeah, I know. Copts are one of a few sects of Christians that are still based and resistant of the Jew. And I know they have nothing to do with whites who came to this side of the world and forced their religion on the Injuns by the sword.

Christianity in the west has definitely become too liberal and too forgiving to sin and heresy, advocating for things that goes against the Bible in order to appeal to secularists. They are also all Zionist and pro-Israel, and defend the Jews because they are God's chosen people in the Bible.

Well, let me tell you that the State of Israel is anti-biblical. The Jews were exiled from Palestine as a punishment to their disobedience and will not return to the promised land until the Second Coming of Christ.
For me all Christians are spiritual or moral Jews, doesn't really matter to me either way. One of the reasons long ago I opted out of Christianity adopting paganism, gnosticism, mysticism, and esotericism. I do however respect the historicity of the Coptic Church because as I alluded to earlier I am a fan of ancient languages and the Coptic language is one of the oldest.

Christians are weak just like their crucified turn the other cheek Jew God, but that is another subject for another time. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Dumb foid can't even differentiate between an Anglican, Catholic and Coptic church.

She should serve 10 years maximum security and be fed only fesikh.

Multiculturalism is only good if all cultures, religions and worldviews are reduced to a set of products to be consumed by the eternal americuck and digested by his scientific, democratic outlook. :feelsclown:
American upper class deserves nothing less than painful slow deaths tbh.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Some evangelical Christians are supporting the state of Israel to force the end times to come now.

Dumb foid can't even differentiate between an Anglican, Catholic and Coptic church.
History is not their strong suit, retarded bitch probably never read an actual book of substance her entire life.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Some evangelical Christians are supporting the state of Israel to force the end times to come now.
Yes, they're the perfect goyim. :feelsclown:

Yes, I know.

I was just ridiculing Anglicanism and Catholicism because they're rooted in British imperialist loyalty and French faggotry respectively.

Catholicism and most Protestant denominations are all kiked, cucked and soy in some way.

Yes, I know.

I was just ridiculing Anglicanism and Catholicism because they're rooted in British imperialist loyalty and French faggotry respectively.

Catholicism and most Protestant denominations are all kiked, cucked and soy in some way.
Yeah, Catholics were the power hungry Church that wanted to be the only church, while the eastern orthodox keep the old traditions.

Yeah, Catholics were the power hungry Church that wanted to be the only church, while the eastern orthodox keep the old traditions.
That, and also the Catholics only follow the words of a mortal man. Even if it's against the Bible and is heresy, they still listen to the Pope.

Nowadays they support homosexuality, abortion, feminism, and all those other degenerate shit. And popes in the past were not the pious saints we usually think of them, many of them were sinners; they were homosexuals, adulterers, thieves, etc.

Cope -tic church :feelsrope:

I long had suspicions the burnings were being done by degen white atheists rather than the native Canadians or w.e they’re called. It just seemed too coordinated and random churches were being attacked, not even ones linked to the graves. Many Canadians were cheering this on anyways so I doubt this changes anything. Bet she only gets probation or a suspended sentence

I long had suspicions the burnings were being done by degen white atheists rather than the native Canadians or w.e they’re called. It just seemed too coordinated and random churches were being attacked, not even ones linked to the graves. Many Canadians were cheering this on anyways so I doubt this changes anything. Bet she only gets probation or a suspended sentence
(((Canadians))) are one of the most mentally unwell people in the world

(((Canadians))) are one of the most mentally unwell people in the world
Exactly, because they keep living the fantasy that they are still a British colony even right after we kicked them out after winning the American Revolution and War of 1812, and LARP like the British Empire still exists.

My dad told me about this. Apparently antifa are mad because some graves of indigenous children were found near old Catholic school/missions, and these people who have no idea how common child mortality was back then believed that the Catholic Church was killing children. And they also can’t differentiate between Catholic and Orthodox.
We’re actually Oriental Orthodox not Eastern. The only difference is over Chalcedon

Last edited:
Probably didn't read the sign in front and didn't know what kind of church it was.

Notice because of being white (looking) is only reason they prosecuting.

She's just a white antifa feminist you think she knows the difference which church is which? guessing high she must have 60 IQ

My dad told me about this. Apparently antifa are mad because some graves of indigenous children were found near old Catholic school/missions, and these people who have no idea how common child mortality was back then believed that the Catholic Church was killing children. And they also can’t differentiate between Catholic and Orthodox.
She's just a white antifa feminist you think she knows the difference which church is which? guessing high she must have 60 IQ
Fesikhcels being blamed for residential schools now? These people are so dumb. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who would burn down a religious building?