Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope White fever doesn't exist

R

Ratofofinho

Greycel
White fever doesn't exist, at least in Latin American countries.
I'm white enough to pass as a American/northern European (sometimes I don't because I have a big hooked nose and thick lips, people usually guess that I'm jewish or northern Italian I have ancestry from one of these two groups) and I'm still a virgin at 19, in Brazil.
I'm also well off financially.
@VincentVanCock

Last edited:
@VincentVanCock look at what this nigga is saying bro :lul:

tenor.gif

That's not the type of white "white fever" refers to.
If you look Jewish or Italian, there's a good chance you can be mistaken as ethnic as well.

If you look Jewish or Italian, there's a good chance you can be mistaken as ethnic as well.
Here in Brazil people see no difference, people with ancestry from Northern Europe are very rare. Most white people have only iberian portuguese ancestry.

White fever does exist, and its mainly beneficial to normie/failed normie whites

White fever does exist, and its mainly beneficial to normie/failed normie whites
The only person that really benefited from this was a blond blue eyed girl I met that had only Scandinavian ancestry and became a midia star, earning like 15k reais a month at 19 (it's like earning six figures in the US).
But that may also be because she was from an influential and rich family.

It only exists if you look like Scandinavians or Finnish.

Yep. Ethnic bullshit is ethnic bullshit. Don’t fall for it is one of the basic not talked about rules here

It’s not white fever because it’s a given that everyone likes whites.

I'm white enough to pass as a American/northern European (sometimes I don't because I have a big hooked nose and thick lips, people usually guess that I'm jewish or northern Italian

how can u pass for northern european when people mistake u for jewish/italian jfl

Here in Brazil people see no difference, people with ancestry from Northern Europe are very rare. Most white people have only iberian portuguese ancestry.
They see a difference if you’re still a virgin

how can u pass for northern european when people mistake u for jewish/italian jfl
I said if it wasn't for these characteristics.
I was also with father that has black curly hair and is half northern Italian.

he's white bro :feelskek:

pardo4.jpg

the whiter you are the best

these iberian looking ones are exactly the ones who benefict from JBW here when blue eyed blond chad is not around stfu dude you're smoking rocks

"people usually guess that I'm jewish"

he's white bro :feelskek:

pardo4.jpg

the whiter you are the best

these iberian looking ones are exactly the ones who benefict from JBW here when blue eyed blond chad is not around stfu dude you're smoking rocks
I look like Zuckerberg but with brown eyes.
@VincentVanCock look at what this nigga is saying bro :lul:

tenor.gif
He has already seen my face.
He can confirm what I'm saying.

people usually guess that I'm jewish or northern Italian
Then you are not white to them. As simple as that. White is not just skin but also your phenotype and eye/hair colour. You maybe be white on paper but people don't perceive you like you think.

I'm white enough to pass as a American/northern European (sometimes I don't because I have a big hooked nose and thick lips, people usually guess that I'm jewish or northern Italian I have ancestry from one of these two groups) and I'm still a virgin at 19, in Brazil.
I'm also well off financially.
@VincentVanCock
I saw your username and started laughing, i know exactly who you are JFL.

Glad to see you posting here man, people aren't very fond with jews here so i wouldn't talk about that If i was you.

White fever DOES exist, you just need to go to poor parts with non white people, of fucking course JBW isn't going to work If everybody else in the environment is white aswell lol.

brazilians think anyone with light skin is "white", the concept of race as in the west is not very understood here, so yeah ofc just be "white" must be bs right?

no, cuz in the end of the day this is the white one who is getting all the pussy

BfQGZLE7.jpg

brazilians think anyone with light skin is "white", the concept of race as in the west is not very understood here, so yeah ofc just be "white" must be bs right?

no, cuz in the end of the day this is the white one who is getting all the pussy

BfQGZLE7.jpg
over op is about to get racepilled

Then you are not white to them. As simple as that. White is not just skin but also your phenotype and eye/hair colour. You maybe be white on paper but people don't perceive you like you think.
But people who are white where I live are very rare.

My hair is light brown and my eyes are brown.
My facial structure is similar to Alexander the Great and Zuckerberg.

Last edited:

3 Northern European football players. In order - Swedish, Danish and lastly Finnish.

Do they look remotely Jewish to you? Northern Europens have very distinct phenotype. On average they're 5'11=6ft. So unless you tick all those boxes you're not gonna be European passing. Maybe by Brazilian or Amerimutt standards kek

Well, my height is 5'7"
If the last one passes I could pass.

5'7 is equivalent to 5'4 in Sweden when you adjust for averages. if you resemble the last one good for u bro, unlucky height tho

You shouldn't dox yourself.

It only exists if you look like Scandinavians or Finnish.
Bull. Most chads in media look Anglo to hell. Blue eyed blondies can in fact look too delicate a lot of times. Like women or porcelain albinos.