Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Female Mocks Currycel on the London Tube

L

Lestat

Banned
-
Just LOL at Curries.
White Women Look down on You All

dQ2yzhM9vOjXFhUWZUtKkTc3TOd9ZWeFmfDRVctZo-4.jpg

Lol, classic r/incels post.

She looks a lot like that chick from GoT.

Edit: nvm, it's actually her.

Lestat said:
Just LOL at Curries.

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. ... Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

3XcPfPg.jpg

It's funny because Maisie Williams is a 2.5/10 who pretends to be a 4/10 with makeup.
She shouldn't be mocking incels.

What is wrong with her face, I don't know how to describe it but there is something weird about it.

Alex_Bones said:
3XcPfPg.jpg

It's funny because Maisie Williams is a 2.5/10 who pretends to be a 4/10 with makeup.

Doesn't matter if she is a 2, a 4 or 10 for that matter, 99% of guys would still fuck her.

That's why most truecels are curries and almost every fakecel you see is some white

Alex_Bones said:
3XcPfPg.jpg

she's fucking deformed midget goblin tbh, they casted her only for the begining role, but with years she got even uglier. unreal.

hindustan_zindabad said:
That's why most truecels are curries and almost every fakecel you see is some white

curries lack of the self-awareness to fully grasp how dreadful the reality of an incel is and there's much more societal pressure upon whites when it comes to get laid. no one gives a shit whether a curry is a virgin or not. it's not a coincidence that all the greatest incel philosophers are\were white

I miss r/incels bot that talks about a currycel who starts to take more showers then he becomes a white 6' chad lol. Fuck Reddit.

oblivioncel said:
curries lack of the self-awareness to fully grasp how dreadful the reality of an incel is and there's much more societal pressure upon whites when it comes to get laid. no one gives a shit whether a curry is a virgin or not. it's not a coincidence that all the greatest incel philosophers are\were white

Most white people on this board are fakecels and could fuck some gook whore

hindustan_zindabad said:

>Whore
they can fuck gook college girls too

hindustan_zindabad said:

cope, also u said urself u arent ugly, so u might be fakecel urself

dr-problematic said:
cope, also u said urself u arent ugly, so u might be fakecel urself

1. I am ugly
2. If I had normie passing looks I still would never get laid because I'm a currie and curries are the lowest ethnic on earth

This Gollum looking bitch would be incel if male, but since she's female she gets worshipped.

MubarakTheCoper said:
hindustan_zindabad said:
Most white people on this board are fakecels and could fuck some gook whore
>Whore
they can fuck gook college girls too

This stupid "white can get Asian women by just snapping their fingers" meme needs to die. Perhaps in SEA, but not in the actual west. Asians also have standards here, unless you happen to run into one who has just entered the country.

That guy probably isn't incel. You can't just call every Indian guy a "currycel" you fucking racist.

HomoheroBishii said:
This Gollum looking bitch would be incel if male, but since she's female she gets worshipped.

4654D46A00000578-5081807-image-a-126_1510674792469.jpg

4654D45600000578-0-Maisie_Williams_was_seen_puffing_on_a_cigarette-m-101_1510673708020.jpg

4654D47600000578-5081807-image-a-125_1510674787199.jpg

CopingGymcel said:
This stupid "white can get Asian women by just snapping their fingers" meme needs to die. Perhaps in SEA, but not in the actual west.

It's not a meme i see fat shit autist gingers with asian girls all the time on my campus ROFL

a 5/10 white guy might be a normie or betabux but a 5/10 indian is destined to be an incel because EVERYONE shits on indians

hindustan_zindabad said:
CopingGymcel said:
This stupid "white can get Asian women by just snapping their fingers" meme needs to die. Perhaps in SEA, but not in the actual west.
It's not a meme i see fat shit autist gingers with asian girls all the time on my campus ROFL
a 5/10 white guy might be a normie or betabux but a 5/10 indian is destined to be an incel because EVERYONE shits on indians

Indians (except for the really white skinned ones) are below pretty much every other race outside of other dirty looking Asians. It has nothing to do with being white, it has all to do with being a curry.

CopingGymcel said:
Indians (except for the really white skinned ones) are below pretty much every other race outside of other dirty looking Asians. It has nothing to do with being white, it has all to do with being a curry.

I already said that curries are the lowest ethnic on earth 

White people get bonus points on status and halo effect because of their skin colour

Indians get negative points on status and failo effect because of their skin colour

this isn't rocket science

hindustan_zindabad said:
CopingGymcel said:
I already said that curries are the lowest ethnic on earth
White people get bonus points on status and halo effect because of their skin colour
Indians get negative points on status and failo effect because of their skin colour
this isn't rocket science

That is true, but if you live in a majority white country with a 95%+ white population, being white doesn't score you any extra points.

CopingGymcel said:
This stupid "white can get Asian women by just snapping their fingers" meme needs to die. Perhaps in SEA, but not in the actual west. Asians also have standards here, unless you happen to run into one who has just entered the country.

I totally agree with you and I mean Asians in their countries. In the safe of the west, why would a young Asian girl date any white guy and not the chads? money? Asians are doing well in west, immigration? they already in the west. And that why they become just like white women.

CopingGymcel said:
That is true, but if you live in a majority white country with a 95%+ white population, being white doesn't score you any extra points.

Being white always scores points, it's probably difficult to see like how girls can't see their own privilege - you would be shocked at how much more exponentially difficult your situation is if you're an ethnic

White men can score any Indian/Asian chick they want. I knew a white kid in college who played Yu-Gi-Oh! in tournaments and was open about it and fucked tons of Asian and Indian chicks, including someone's mother when she came to visit her son. It's ok to be a nerd as long as you're white.

hindustan_zindabad said:
Being white always scores points, it's probably difficult to see like how girls can't see their own privilege - you would be shocked at how much more exponentially difficult your situation is if you're an ethnic

Well, I think blacks and latinos have it pretty easy with women, too,  compared to the other races. For example, if you're black, you can look like shit and still get women if you're low inhib enough. That's a privilege if you ask me.

incelemperor said:
White men can score any Indian/Asian chick they want. I knew a white kid in college who played Yu-Gi-Oh! in tournaments and was open about it and fucked tons of Asian and Indian chicks, including someone's mother when she came to visit her son. It's ok to be a nerd as long as you're white.

As the whitest guy out there with blonde hair and blue eyes, I guess I must have missed out on that fact. I guess, if I walk up to an Asian chick tomorrow and ask her out, she'll be like "ohh yes, puuriise, you so white."

CopingGymcel said:
Well, I think blacks and latinos have it pretty easy with women, too,  compared to the other races. For example, if you're black, you can look like shit and still get women if you're low inhib enough. That's a privilege if you ask me.

0*CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png

This is just one instance, there's many more

hindustan_zindabad said:
CopingGymcel said:
Well, I think blacks and latinos have it pretty easy with women, too, compared to the other races. For example, if you're black, you can look like shit and still get women if you're low inhib enough. That's a privilege if you ask me.
0*CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png

This is just one instance, there's many more

I think online dating doesn't completely reflect reality. I don't think most guys (even white) get a respond rate above 25%, so that looks a bit sketchy. It seems overly high.

CopingGymcel said:
I think  online dating doesn't completely reflect reality.

I'll take this data over your anecdote

hindustan_zindabad said:
CopingGymcel said:
I think online dating doesn't completely reflect reality.
I'll take this data over your anecdote

You'll take data that says that white guys have a 29%+ average response rate on online dating websites? Think about how stupid that sounds. What study was this taken from? It doesn't say anything. Anyone could have made that. You don't even know how many people participates. For all we know it could have been a bunch of white Chads vs ugly ethniks.

Why is it always Lookism posters banging on about gooks and curries?

Hello your fearless leader is a bisexual cuck.

That leader happens to hate curries and gooks.

confirmed_bi_jankinoff_bbctakeover.jpg

CopingGymcel said:
You'll take data that says that white guys have a 29%+ average response rate on online dating websites? Think about how stupid that sounds. What study was this taken from? It doesn't say anything. Anyone could have made that.

It's from OKCupid, any regular user on /r/incels has seen it by now

OkCupid had 3.10 million active users in 2010 so the sample size is more than adequate

hindustan_zindabad said:
CopingGymcel said:
You'll take data that says that white guys have a 29%+ average response rate on online dating websites? Think about how stupid that sounds. What study was this taken from? It doesn't say anything. Anyone could have made that.
It's from OKCupid, any regular user on /r/incels has seen it by now
OkCupid had 3.10 million active users in 2010 so the sample size is more than adequate

Anyway. If you go to /r/tinder, you'll see a lot of white dudes who don't get any matches. If Asians automatically wanted any white guy's dick, that wouldn't be the case.

CopingGymcel said:
Anyway. If you go to /r/tinder, you'll see a lot of white dudes who don't get any matches. If Asians automatically wanted any white guy's dick, that wouldn't be the case.

Thank you for going on a tangent and proving my point, I want this racebait thread deleted. OP has shot my fucking cortisol through the roof

that's still an anecdote btw

hindustan_zindabad said:
Thank you for going on a tangent and proving my point, I want this racebait thread deleted. OP has shot my fucking cortisol through the roof

The Lookism dictionary would include the word cortisol.

hindustan_zindabad said:
CopingGymcel said:

All I'm saying is that the statement that all Asians automatically will want you because you're white is stupid. Sure, let's agree that it drastically increases your chances, but ugly is ugly. Most Asians born in the west or the ones that have lived here for a long time still want top quality males. Now if we're talking about a white guy in SEA, then it's completely true that you can look like complete ass and get lots of puss because of your skin color alone.

@azavii @mental_out @gstvtrp can we delete this racebait thread now

Cucks Leave said:
Cortisol, common Lookism word.
I only know it as a hormone i studied

hindustan_zindabad said:

non male model curry = truecel.

curries will get a girl through arranged marriages from their home country. curries=betabuxing

hindustan_zindabad said:

Ayyie, don't forget Ricecels.

it looks kinda like to me that she is checking him out

Lestat said:
Just LOL at Curries.

A girl mocks a currycel. A currycel ignores a girl. So a girl puts poison in his curry.

A girl is no one.

By the way, if you knew what i did. You would never sit down on the London underground. Even when those carriages look clean they are filthy.

She looks very familiar.

She could play Gollum without makeup or CGI.

Lestat said:
Just LOL at Curries.

White women are the new white men.