Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White euro foid wants to solo travel to india in august to experience hostels and rural areas, her brother tries to convince her to not go

yeah, that thing is raped

the only reason she's going to india is to flex her genes on currycels and get a ton of attention and simping from the locals.
her brother is right in trying to stop her but if she goes i wish she get raped by some filthy indians and obliged to eat cow's shit

I hope small dicked curries rape all white stacies and push them to suicide

"we are white fairskinned so we will be harrassed"
No you'd be worshipped here

It’s a good day for paheet. He’ll be having white pussy for dinner that night

She was in Paris and Amsterdam before she has no idea how dark the world really is, she was living life on easy mode up to this moment, I pray for her rape

She's definitely going to get into trouble JFL

Good for her, she can enjoy that real world experience without cucks trying to intervene when she's trying to pretend to hate a struggle snuggle.

Currycels.

You know what to do.

the only reason she's going to india is to flex her genes on currycels and get a ton of attention and simping from the locals.
her brother is right in trying to stop her but if she goes i wish she get raped by some filthy indians and obliged to eat cow's shit
Based and truthpilled.

"we are white fairskinned so we will be harrassed"
No you'd be worshipped here

lmao pretty impressive in a way that she's decided on this with all the media portrayals and indian immigrants fucking up their reputation.

She's white, that's basically god-mode. She'll be safe. I'm surprised that out of all the Chads she wants Indian Chads though.

>indians
>chads
:lul:
That's why it's so funny. We all know foids only travel to put mileage on their pussies without anyone in their home country knowing. So why the hell does she want to get gang raped by Indians?

That's why it's so funny. We all know foids only travel to put mileage on their pussies without anyone in their home country knowing. So why the hell does she want to get gang raped by Indians?
It’s probably an Indian who wrote it as some sort of fetish post

“We are fair skinned Europeans” saar

IMG 9076

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back