Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White dude just exists and a pretty noodle flirts with him

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2TehKtmiY0

For lazycels:
White streamer dude(Jack n Back) walks in japan and then a random noodle greets him and starts talking to him, they talk a little bit and they start flirting with each other. Funny thing is, the noodle has a bf and she demands that this streamer follows her on social media. The guy wanted to ask the bf first but she said that it was fine, my god if you're attractive and white those "submisive girls" turn into sexual predators :feelskek:
She not only ditched her "friends" to talk to this white random dude with a camera, but also wanted the social media of this guy to monkey-branch if posible :feelsohgod:

Incidentally, I didn't expect her to have good English skills but she sounds pretty sharp. Boyfriend looks okay too, doesn't mind her girl is talking to another man. I don't know, maybe she's just desperate for some social media attention. I could be wrong though.

Over for ChingChongcels

For lazycels:
White streamer dude(Jack n Back) walks in japan and then a random noodle greets him and starts talking to him, they talk a little bit and they start flirting with each other. Funny thing is, the noodle has a bf and she demands that this streamer follows her on social media. The guy wanted to ask the bf first but she said that it was fine, my god if you're attractive and white those "submisive girls" turn into sexual predators :feelskek:
She not only ditched her "friends" to talk to this white random dude with a camera, but also wanted the social media of this guy to monkey-branch if posible :feelsohgod:

Aren't you white?
Why don't morochamax? :feelshmm:
Morochas are technically hapas :feelsugh:

Damn, she comes across as a golddigger.

why did I get pinged to this thread?

If you're white you're volcel

i exists and trannies flirt with me to get my ass streched in exchange for 30 dolalrs

its really brootal :feelsdevil:

JBW strikes again
wytu cockru onry

Those asian guys look 5'4-5'6

Only works if the white men are tall, i am white and short, so the noodle tactic does not work unfortunately and i am from a country where the noodles want the oofy doofy gangsta fuckboy, a country full of gore compilations, sad state

"WHITU-COCKUUUU- SAMA !!!!"

For lazycels:

Whores will openly humiliate normie bf’s and husbands whenever a Chad enters the room. When Chad enters, it’s game over. In fact, it was game over long ago.

If i had blue eyes id be a god

Damn, I also want to be worshiped by these yellow subhumans. I should go to riceland someday.