Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White cuck beaten unconscious by niggER and is on life-support, aftER “accidentally” stepping on the niggER’s new shoes

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
0C29A9CD 2DB1 4300 AD13 FE49B51384A6

If only he had taken some more showERs and improved his pERsonality, he could’ve avoided this

cucked thread, blatant nigger worship for no reason

cucked thread, blatant nigger worship for no reason

Shut the fuck up you colonizER and niggER-enslavER

You white crackERs desERve to get brutally raped and killed by niggERs and ethnics as retaliation for lynching of niggERs and oppression/subjugation of ethnics in the past.

You white crackERs desERve to get brutally raped and killed by niggERs and ethnics as retaliation for lynching of niggERs and oppression/subjugation of ethnics in the past.
So glad I will never be a nigger.

Shut the fuck up you white crackER colonizER and niggER-enslavER

You whites desERve to get brutally raped and killed by niggERs as retaliation for lynching niggERs in the past
ok go renew your subscription to blacked.com, you seem to be mad as it ran out

Niggers are very High T

He needed to be more confident when he stepped on his shoes to deter it from getting physical in the first place.

White people nowadays are truly paying for the crimes there ancestors did

Are you black

What is it with niggers and shoes?

From a mayo perspective, you're like fags and women when it comes to footware. Anyone who gets excited over a pair of shoes is hard for the average white man to comprehend.

I've worked with colored guys that I actually get along with, and they've proudly told me about how many pairs of sneakers they own.

What is it with niggers and shoes?

From a mayo perspective, you're like fags and women when it comes to footware. Anyone who gets excited over a pair of shoes is hard for the average white man to comprehend.

I've worked with colored guys that I actually get along with, and they've proudly told me about how many pairs of sneakers they own.
Same here. Its total alien to me as far as foids and niggers obsession with shoes.

Foids notice men's shoes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back