Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white christian males are the biggest cucks

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
when their "christian" wife cheats on them, they say

"that's between her and god bro, it's not my business"
"that's her sin, bro"

well they arent lying  :bigsmile:

The only acceptable non cucked solution aftER your wife cheats is a beating

"So what if she's cheating on me, Jesus said to forgive and forget. Hey, maybe next time they'll let me watch!"

mylifeistrash said:
"that's between her and god bro, it's not my business"
"that's her sin, bro"

Top kek.

I believe that the Bible allows for physical discipline of your wife.

Anyone got any passages?

Sub8Hate said:
I believe that the Bible allows for physical discipline of your wife.

Anyone got any passages?

Bible, Luke chapter 8:
"And said to [Jesus]: Master, this woman was even now taken in adultery. Now Moses in the law commanded us to stone such a one. But what sayest thou?
When therefore they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said to them: He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 
Then Jesus lifting up himself, said to her: Woman, where are they that accused thee? Hath no man condemned thee? Who said: No man, Lord. And Jesus said: Neither will I condemn thee. Go, and now sin no more."

Jesus acknowledged that she had "sinned" (adultery). He did not condemn her, he did not stone her. He turned the blame on those who were going to perform the law of God, but who then chickened out because they themselves had a guilty conscience about fucking around. 
This is christianity! This is the passage they will quote when a christian man's wife cucks him!

Now compare this to the Israelite religion:

Leviticus 20:10
“‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."
end of the story. No lengthy arguments, no "sin no more, I will condemn thee not". The God of Israel dictates the execution and his will be done.