Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White Chadlites aren't even good enough for low-tier white foids anymore

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major
>Driving home today
>In the span of less than 20 seconds, see two different couples walking
>One is a white Chadlite with a God-tier frame with a 3/10 ethnic foid
>The other is a fairly tall and skinny Chadlite with a 5/10 ethnic foid

It's fucking over, boyos.

I have a chadlite friend who only gets frienzoned becuase he’s a manlet

Only 9+/10 guys are good enough nowdays. You have to be a 15/10 to date stacies

>Driving home today
>In the span of less than 20 seconds, see two couples walking
>One is a white Chadlite with a God-tier frame with a 3/10 ethnic foid
>The other is a fairly tall and skinny Chadlite with a 5/10 ethnic foid

It's fucking over, boyos.

I've been seeing loads of 6-7/10 white guys with Asian and Indian girls. They're cheating the system to get a girl that worships them for minimal effort.

I don't blaim them, but that's all it is.

In my former high school I knew a 6'2 brown hispanic who was dating a 8/10 white girl, he wasn't really handsome either he was like a 7/10.

I've been seeing loads of 6-7/10 white guys with Asian and Indian girls. They're cheating the system to get a girl that worships them for minimal effort.

THIS^^^

It's only gonna get worse, the chads of today will be the normies of tomorrow.

Yes but they're throwing their gentetics into the abyss, their hapa sons will likely be incel and look nothing like them.

That's why they have girlfriends. They are not materialistic as us, personality is what matters. :soy:

Depends where you live for sure, chadlites suffer the more leftist and hypergamous the area is, chadlites do great in trad/rural areas.

Height > Frame, it's not even a competition.

Yes but they're throwing their gentetics into the abyss, their hapa sons will likely be incel and look nothing like them.
with the current demographics and birth rates of the west only cloning could save whites now tbh

with the current demographics and birth rates of the west only cloning could save whites now tbh
"You're not entitled to cloning you misogynist!"

being white and having an ethnik girl is ideal tbh

they worship you
they don't cheat
they cook
they do anything you want

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5