Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White chadlite went ER in amERica

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Mogs me, and based

What a stupid cumdumpster it is so delusional

Mogs me, and based

If any usER here claims that this guy doesn’t mog them, they should be banned immediately. If a guy who is 7/10 in looks doesn’t mog you, you ain’t an incel.

Facts nigga.

If any usER here claims that this guy doesn’t mog them, they should be banned immediately. If a guy who is 7/10 in looks doesn’t mog you, you ain’t an incel.

Facts nigga.
Fr fr

What a stupid cumdumpster it is so delusional

“He doesn’t have a single bad bone in his body”

Yeah I guess she was talking about his aesthetically-pleasing facial bones and the bones in his body which were presumably long enough to make him tall (in height)

normie tier actually

Yeah I guess she was talking about his aesthetically-pleasing facial bones
If sub5 would do it i would only support feminism because of „angry inkwell with bad personality“ :foidSoy:
We need to protecc soyciety more of hate in internet

All these shooters these days seem to be at least normie tier.

No doubt they'll still find a way to blame the inkwells.

Waiting for whores to simp for him and call him an incel at the same time

I think that she actually knew him - cant make that story up easily

Yeah I guess she was talking about his aesthetically-pleasing facial bones and the bones in his body which were presumably long enough to make him tall (in height)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:man foid's really are just that transparent, intentional or not. I can't weight for the others to try to spin him as some incels even though he's a chadlite psycho who definitely fucked hoes

Well He Had to have some hate " to Be able to do that.

Chadlite? that's a whole chad, OP :worryfeels:

Chadlite? that's a whole chad, OP :worryfeels:

I wouldn’t say he’s chad but I wouldn’t say he’s normie-tier either like a user here suggested. I think chadlite is an accurate description

i am drunk right now not smoking

Makes sense, when you’re drunk your vision gets blurred and you can’t see clearly. When you’re sobER, come back and let me know if you still think he’s a normie.

7- /10 Chadlite material.
Not related to inceldom in any way. I expect atleast 1 mongoloid foid to address it us tho. Based anyway, whoever shoot and kill does a favour to the world. GG

Well I guess I’m not an incel then :worryfeels:

You better clarify whether you’re joking or being serious before I hit the report button.

mogs me and yeah based. more men going ER the better

High-tier normie (6/10) and chadlite (7/10) are literally 1 point apart on the 10-point rating system. One person can say that he’s high-tier normie and another can say that he’s chadlite, neither would be wrong as he can fall into either category based on an individuals subjective perception. But no way is he chad (or above) or mid-tier normie (or below), subjectivity doesn’t extend that far when it comes to looks (which is MOSTLY objective).

High-tier normie (6/10) and chadlite (7/10) are literally 1 point apart on the 10-point rating system. One person can say that he’s high-tier normie and another can say that he’s chadlite, neither would be wrong as he can fall into either category based on an individuals subjective perception. But no way is he chad (or above) or mid-tier normie (or below), subjectivity doesn’t extend that far when it comes to looks (which is MOSTLY objective).
the big ass nose failos him

Facts nigga.
I facially mog him but he definitely heightmogs me

I facially mog him but he definitely heightmogs me

So your face is better than 7/10 in looks. How are you incel?

It would make sense if you’re 5’6 or below

Why do so many Europeans have Jewish names?

Kekkeekkekekekrkkdkrrkrjrjfk fight hdyxjhmob

no its not
Lmao wtf you talking about, he has a long and sharp European nose unlike the typical short and fat abo/nigger nose.

Lmao wtf you talking about, he has a long and sharp European nose unlike the typical short and fat abo/nigger nose.
his nose is too wide
also even the most aesthetically pleasing nose will be a bad thing if its too big

What’s his motive

“Stacy didn’t suck his cock for an entire week, it’s over bros”

That was his motive

Jokes, I don’t know his motive

JFL at a foid who claimed to know him, defending him and saying nice things about him.

I guarantee if he was sub5 in looks, she would’ve been talking about how creepy and misogynistic he was and would’ve been saying that everyone saw this coming.
meanwhile whenever an incel goes ER there is always a huge upheaval in the news and the shooter gets berated as a loser.