Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Chad only

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/11jfh9r/how_do_i_get_myself_to_be_attracted_to_people_i/

I’m 23, south asian, in shape, have a pretty face which comes along with it, degree educated and currently spending my time travelling. I’m very introverted, stay indoors mostly, socially awkward and I don’t go out of my way to speak to people/avoid it. The problem lies with the fact that I’m predominantly attracted to stereotypical good looking white guys who usually go for their own ethnic background

Classic :feelskek:

SEAcel wants a QT white becky gf :feelskek:

The women he turns down are probably landwhales :feelspuke:

edit: Nvm it's a SEAslut

Currywhore moment

zasjdfhkljasdhfkljhkljhklasdjfhkljhjk

just your average noodlewhore
whitu chadduru cockruu onlyru

average race traitor whore

eh. 2/10 old white males can fuck decent pussy in asian shitholes. obviously this is an american asian. american asian foids grow up with white women and think that they are the same thing as them, then realize that those guys that all women find hot dont want to commit to some fucked asian whore that is going to ruin is genetics.

whites are top of the food chain in the west and water is wet :feelsjuice:

eh. 2/10 old white males can fuck decent pussy in asian shitholes. obviously this is an american asian. american asian foids grow up with white women and think that they are the same thing as them, then realize that those guys that all women find hot dont want to commit to some fucked asian whore that is going to ruin is genetics.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

yeah honestly if i was a mayocel i'd just go to the philipines or somewhere similar and get some pussy there. easy enough solution i think

I’m very introverted, stay indoors mostly, socially awkward and I don’t go out of my way to speak to people/avoid it.
only 1 post suggesting therapy :lul:

yeah honestly if i was a mayocel i'd just go to the philipines or somewhere similar and get some pussy there. easy enough solution i think
problem on my end is ive found it impossible to get a remote job. i have no fucking clue how someone obtains a remote job. ive done thousands of interviews and just gave up on it

problem on my end is ive found it impossible to get a remote job. i have no fucking clue how someone obtains a remote job. ive done thousands of interviews and just gave up on it
just get one of those fake jobs such as "data analyst" or "economics analyst". business and economics degrees grant you the best degrees with the least amount of work, anything else is cope when trying to moneymaxx. once you secure an average to workable salary online (40-50K) you just move to the Philipines and ascend.

just get one of those fake jobs such as "data analyst" or "economics analyst". business and economics degrees grant you the best degrees with the least amount of work, anything else is cope when trying to moneymaxx. once you secure an average to workable salary online (40-50K) you just move to the Philipines and ascend.
data analyst isnt a fake job retard, you have to be very competent with writing sql queries, manipulating data with python, using powerBI programs, etc. and I dont have a degree

data analyst isnt a fake job retard, you have to be very competent with writing sql queries, manipulating data with python, using powerBI programs, etc. and I dont have a degree
not "fake" but a reasonable job and one you can work online. online psychologist is a fake job. as for the degree, you could always forge one, though im not going to encourage that. theres gotta be some wagie jobs you can work no?

not "fake" but a reasonable job and one you can work online. online psychologist is a fake job. as for the degree, you could always forge one, though im not going to encourage that. theres gotta be some wagie jobs you can work no?
pretty much the only online remote wagie jobs are off limits for incels. customer service and sales, both of which dont work if your voice sounds like youre going to kill yourself. and also being fake extroverted for 8 hour days isnt worth the meager pay they give you.

my only option is to study autistic programming and such for years in hopes of developing a sufficent enough technical ability that some company is willing to pay me scraps to do it

would you feel safe living in a place like the Philippines? A lot of the men are violent and low inhib (partial Aztec blood), and they don't take too kindly to foreigners stealing their women.
Phillippines being part Aztec makes for some interesting alternate history, don't you think?

That thread is concentrated blackpill. Normies can accept lookism truth from the point of view of women but get triggered when it comes from incels. They don't care about the truth, they are only concerned about who said it.