Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Chad dies, Fox News cries

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-

Chad Microsoft executive who was a single dad with twin daughters (married obviously in his early to mid 20s and had kids instantly), became a Microsoft manager and was making 180k a year from fucking Utah Valley State. Of course because he’s Chad he instantly got a successful career.

Met his future wife on Tinder. And now Fox News, the voice of conservative values, wants me to cry for him.

Think about all of the men around the United States who kill themselves, are lonely, beaten down with drug addictions, but because he’s above average sexually successful and rich Fox News wants me to cry for him

Fucking clown world. I won’t cry for him. It’s survival of the fittest my friend.

Even a chad who is in executive position can be killed accidentally. Life seems to be fair for a few seconds :feelshaha:

The couple first met online on a dating app and clicked immediately. "What first struck me was his profile picture.
:foidSoy:

-1 sexhaver, so lifefuel

One chad less in this world