Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White chad claims to be a 31 virgin

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I still can´t comprehend how a white guy like him is a virgin at 31, i refuse to believe that guy is actually telling the truth it´s just impossible to think this can be happening to him, he is white, he is tall, he has chad jawline and hight T face frame, this guy mogs me into oblivion he is clearly a chad compared to me, what do you think? is he lying or telling the truth?

>white chad

ethnics are so braindead and low iq

He kinda looks like Hugh Jackman

lol chad this guy is like normie

Apparently he's got mental issues and probably hasn't tried previously...

What a coincidence, I am looking at the exact same video for a couple of minutes now and now there is a thread about it.

he is not chad but I do know white guys like him get laid.

If you can't tell by the way he speaks he's autistic you're low IQ.

If you can't tell by the way he speaks he's autistic you're low IQ.
That's social anxiety i also have it (but even worse than him i can't work) and i act like retarded near people i'm driven by fear i won't last more than 20min near people without going to toilet. Mental illness is no joke if you are male, foids will never give you fair chance, you need to be at least normie in looks and never have any sign of weakness (mental health illness = huge turnoff for foids). Only chad could get laid if he has fucked up mind, anyone below chad will be undatable like OP in this video.

Just look at this conversation:
''Apart from the abuse, I know how you feel. Women have become so entitled that they only care about 20% of most attractive looking men, even expecting these men to do all the work and all the approaching. Average looking or short men shouldn't even try to flirt, because that's called creepy harassment and could even get you fired. Society's double standard. To cope, we can only improve our own perception of the world. Playing videogames and watching movies must've made you feel good at some point in time, only for some reason it doesn't anymore. To me, depression over being Incel felt like hell for a long time. When I started getting physical aches, I went to a doctor to get a blood test. It turned out I had vitamin D deficiency, and after taking extra vitamin D I feel must better. Still Incel, but the deep depression is gone. Not saying this would also help your case, just suggesting getting yourself checked because not all our problems have a mental cause. ''

''I actually started taking Vitamin D about a week ago again after not taking it for 6 months and I do feel better. Another commenter suggested magnesium so I'll be getting some of that too. And yes we can only improve ourselves not the world around us. I cannot play video games or distract myself anymore as I did that far too long to a point where it's not even enjoyable. The only way I could play video games now is if I were to stream it and share the experience which I might do in the New year. Movies are the same, I'd enjoy watching them with a partner but alone it's a hollow experience now.''

In short: Here you have two men talking geniunely about this situation to solve it. They even talk about the biological influence. Do you see that on any forum where a bunch of females are? No. And yet females want to blame men for not ''standing up''.

> ginger
> white chad
Choose one.

I still can´t comprehend how a white guy like him is a virgin at 31, i refuse to believe that guy is actually telling the truth it´s just impossible to think this can be happening to him, he is white, he is tall, he has chad jawline and hight T face frame, this guy mogs me into oblivion he is clearly a chad compared to me, what do you think? is he lying or telling the truth?

I relate to a lot of what he says.

He’s not a Chad

>chad
No man.

Still, he's normie-tier and definitely not incel.

In the comments he says:

"Ok, I'm getting a lot of traffic from 4chan apparently. To those coming here from there... I am not interested in hooking up"

He's not interested in "hooking-up". Literal volcel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He's a Chadlite at best. Also he has frekles and most women don't like them. It's still a minor issue since you can cover them up with fake up.

Far from a chad

He is mental and a normie.

Tyrone in my class mogs him.

the fact that this guy is a virgin shows how vitally important it is to be NT
What a coincidence, I am looking at the exact same video for a couple of minutes now and now there is a thread about it.

he isnt a chad but far from a virgin/incel

i have known a chad who stayed virgin until about 25ish when he got married but thats different cuzreligion. the very religious tend to lose it later or at marriage. i mean maybe not mormons but thats cuz they all marry so young

404: Chad not found

To all these retards saying he is no chad he woill surely be one among most ethnics and me.

In what Universe is that considered a Chad?

Lots of good looking white guys couldn't get laid to save their lives. I knew tall Dutch hockey player exchange students in college and none of them got laid.

The media and society is totally against white men. White women are dating and fucking everybody but white men. I predict that in the future even white giga Chads will be incel.

Lots of good looking white guys couldn't get laid to save their lives. I knew tall Dutch hockey player exchange students in college and none of them got laid.

The media and society is totally against white men. White women are dating and fucking everybody but white men. I predict that in the future even white giga Chads will be incel.

Need any more proof that this guy is a fake ass larper?

This guy is fucking ugly: that not chad

You're asking for problem.

Bad facial expression / way of speech + lacking charisma = death sentence for dating women.

Women for some reason don't like Gingers. They love blonde, black and brown haired guys but Gingers? It never began for Gingercels.

Come on dude, that is in no way a Chad, also I don't trust beards, beards are often a tool to make a man look more manly, because it hides your jaw, he doesn't have much of a full beard though so even then we can see he's not a Chad.

This is how Chad's look with a beard light beard simliar to the guy in the video:
ea0.jpg

You can see a well defined protruding jaw structure, even if you remove the beard their faces look good. Very few Chads even bother having beards because they don't need it.

You are making it too obvious that you're just here to troll and race bait, you should have toned it down for maximum effectiveness.

he is probaly a ultra manleet, or so austistic he never aproched

Women for some reason don't like Gingers. They love blonde, black and brown haired guys but Gingers? It never began for Gingercels.
Ethnic women say otherwise

he isnt chad but a high tier normie with some luck he might get a landwhale tbh over for non 10/10 males in 2019
this guy mogs me to death if he cant get laid than I should just kill myseld right now ngl

Last edited:
Was wondering when someone here would find this guy and put him on blast.

Been watching his videos for a while now, he make a lot of sense. It's nice to know someone real out there, not just a funny profile pic and username, really understands. :cryfeels:

“white chad”

You ethnics really are dumb as shit. He’s a 5/10 face-wise and under 6 feet tall. He’s clearly Northern Irish so being white there is about as special as breathing air (it’s like a fucking 100% white area).

“white chad”

You ethnics really are dumb as shit. He’s a 5/10 face-wise and under 6 feet tall. He’s clearly Northern Irish so being white there is about as special as breathing air (it’s like a fucking 100% white area).
the he should just get a non white gf, they will consider him a chad.

It’s very embarrassing for a man to admit he’s a virgin so I believe him

Last edited:
He is a high tier normie, not a chad.

He is volcel or Non-NT or has a micropenis. Thats the only way he may be a virgin at that age with that face.

That’s not a chad tbh
Also looks like he might be a manlet

the he should just get a non white gf, they will consider him a chad.

Ethnics foids worshipping ugly white men is a meme. SEA is a meme. Either way you couldn’t take her back to the UK because we have quite a strict immigration policy, about to get even stricter after Brexit.