Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White/Caucasian incels, am I right that "just be white" is overrated?

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
As a (mostly) white incel I noticed that the black, yellow, mixed brocels think that it's easier for the white brocels.

I want to ask the white (Caucasian) incels here: Do you feel it like me? Once you're an incel, the whiteness do not help at all! All the females you like will choose a better looking, younger, richer, etc. "colored" (sorry for the word!) incel but not you!

Just tell me honestly -- if your whiteness ever helped you? I'm nearly white (a bit yellow) and I didn't benefit from it at all! Africans, Afro-Americans, Koreans, Chinese, etc. mogged me and won the girls I liked. True story!

I didn't tried it yet so I can't tell

Caucasian and white are not synonymous

As a (mostly) white incel I noticed that the black, yellow, mixed brocels think that it's easier for the white brocels.

I want to ask the white (Caucasian) incels here: Do you feel it like me? Once you're an incel, the whiteness do not help at all! All the females you like will choose a better looking, younger, richer, etc. "colored" (sorry for the word!) incel but not you!

Just tell me honestly -- if your whiteness ever helped you? I'm nearly white (a bit yellow) and I didn't benefit from it at all! Africans, Afro-Americans, Koreans, Chinese, etc. mogged me and won the girls I liked. True story!
I completely agree I’m white and I’ve been mugged by gigachad whites and also (sad to admit) mostly niggers for the cute mulattos I’m attracted to :feelsrope:

I think it is easier
It may be easier for those with light eyes (preferably blue ones), at least 5'9 and a 4/10 who're gonna visit/move to an Asian country. Otherwise, it's not.

It may be easier for those with light eyes (preferably blue ones), at least 5'9 and a 4/10 who're gonna visit/move to an Asian country. Otherwise, it's not.
I have all those characteristics but I don’t want a noodlewhore :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It depends really, is it easier to land a female being white? Yeah i think so but it totally depends on the individual in my opinion. I am not attracted to blacks nor indians. I can tolerate asians and some latinas but to an extent. I think most white incels want a white gf

I would say that it really depends on where you live. If you're white in Europe nobody gives a shit.

I have all those characteristics but I don’t want a noodlewhore :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Understandable. I like white foids more, tbh. I don't get those who exclusively like Asian ones.
Though I wouldn't refuse to fuck/date an Asian foid. Otherwise, I'd be a volcel.

I would say that it really depends on where you live. If you're white in Europe nobody gives a shit.
That's me, a white european.

Understandable. I like white foids more, tbh. I don't get those who exclusively like Asian ones.
Though I wouldn't refuse to fuck/date an Asian foid. Otherwise, I'd be a volcel.
i just don’t like noodlewhores but if I got a free open chance to fuck of course I would I just don’t really want to date one,,,unless they have a 10/10 personality and no flat nose:feelsclown:

i just don’t like noodlewhores but if I got a free open chance to fuck of course I would I just don’t really want to date one,,,unless they have a 10/10 personality and no flat nose:feelsclown:
How tall are you? :feelshehe:

I feel like whites might have it harder in certain settings due to Ebonics/nigger culture/ “ all whites are evil” kind of shit

I feel like whites might have it harder in certain settings due to Ebonics/nigger culture/ “ all whites are evil” kind of shit
This is cope tbh. The gooks who scream about white supremacy have white boyfriends themselves.
Even if white men are demonized they will be in demand in the foreseeable future.

This is cope tbh. The gooks who scream about white supremacy have white boyfriends themselves.
Even if white men are demonized they will be in demand in the foreseeable future.
For-SEA-able future :feelshaha:

Okay, ask yourself this: would you trade places with an ethnic brocel?
These colored men aren't incel by definition. But answer honestly: would you trade places with someone who, apart from being colored, had exactly the same stats? Probably not, right?
Of course there are colored men who do better than White men. But for men in that critical no-man's-land band of attractiveness, being White can be enough of a push to get you over the hump. Maybe you're below that band even then, in which case it never began for you. But depending on how white-worshipping your surroundings are, that push can be quite large indeed.

I'm Asian, by the way. Every day I see firsthand how much Asian women thirst for White men. Yes, sometimes the reverse happens: some White women do go for colored men. But there's hard data that says there's quite a gap between those two rates.

Last edited:
JBW is very real but it is a bit overrated ill explain why. JBW in a white majority country can't work and it just so happens that white incels live in white majority countries. You need money to really do JBW and I'd assume most incels aren't rich/have a lot of disposable income. Also, you gotta learn the language as well and idk if anyone would want to waste their time doing that. Correct me if im wrong though.

JBW is a general rule of thumb. Not an absolute nor a guarantee of anything. JBW usually helps in getting ethnic women easier than ethnic men can get their own women.

JBW is very real but it is a bit overrated ill explain why. JBW in a white majority country can't work and it just so happens that white incels live in white majority countries. You need money to really do JBW and I'd assume most incels aren't rich/have a lot of disposable income. Also, you gotta learn the language as well and idk if anyone would want to waste their time doing that. Correct me if im wrong though.
Why would JBW work in a smv competition against people who are ALSO white but mog you via stats?

If your want to play JBW game on fellow white people. You have to be fully Nordic blue eye/natural blonde and tall. Otherwise you being European is just the basic default.

Why would JBW work in a smv competition against people who are ALSO white but mog you via stats?

If your want to play JBW game on fellow white people. You have to be fully Nordic blue eye/natural blonde and tall. Otherwise you being European is just the basic default.
read the second part, I already explained how JBW works

also you are most definitely wrong if you only thing blue eyes and blond hair works only works on JBW. As long as you are white passing, it will work, trust me.

I'm blasian and no one fucks with me lel:feelstastyman:

It might help it I wanted to racemix with some noodles in a shithole country but if I want to be with someone of my own race then no, it doesn't help. The only other thing being white MAY help with is people don't avoid me thinking I'm going to chimp out and rob them like they would if I was black or think that I'm a nerdy studycel like if was Asian.

Other then that being white isn't a clear cut path to escape inceldom in the west since there are far better looking options then you.

Also, you gotta learn the language as well and idk if anyone would want to waste their time doing that
this is very annoying. ive put easily 1200+ hours into spanish already and am still dog shit, can only read like middle school level, etc. those numbers you hear about being able to learn a language in like 600 hours etc are bullshit

Can you understand what they say in spanish shows/movies? Or do you still get lost easily
i can understand almost perfectly youtubers / news because they just talk in conversational speech and pronounce clearly. but movies are way more difficult because they dont generally pronounce their words clearly, they use weird vocabulary etc

At least you got up to there, grats
i cant produce language for shit though. i could easily understand what someone said if they talk to me, but i probably have the speech level of maybe a 2 year old. i still have a long ass way to go but i work on it every day

yea the only way to improve it is to practice w others irl, make mistakes and correct them along the way. i dont think it's possible to speak a language properly with only knowing it's theoretical side, i guess you need to speak w natives to improve speech. What things did you use to learn the language just curious?
by watching youtube jfl. look up comprehensible input theory

Okay, ask yourself this: would you trade places with an ethnic brocel?

These colored men aren't incel by definition. But answer honestly: would you trade places with someone who, apart from being colored, had exactly the same stats? Probably not, right?

Of course there are colored men who do better than White men. But for men in that critical no-man's-land band of attractiveness, being White can be enough of a push to get you over the hump. Maybe you're below that band even then, in which case it never began for you. But depending on how white-worshipping your surroundings are, that push can be quite large indeed.

I'm Asian, by the way. Every day I see firsthand how much Asian women thirst for White men. Yes, sometimes the reverse happens: some White women do go for colored men. But there's hard data that says there's quite a gap between those two rates.
OK, honest: since childhood I wanted to be 100% Asian (like Jet Li or Jackie Chan). To me Asians are the prettiest people.

Well
Ethnically Moroccan & Italian. A confusing, ugly mess.
Moroccan Berbers look somewhere between Arabs & Black Africans. And southern Italians have a lot of genes from the Maghreb, not Morocco but Algeria I think.
Both sides of my family are Italian. But one side is northern Italian. White skin but the black, curly hair (Greasy if you don't use the right shampoo)
So I have light skin, a blackish Arab nose & dark curls. Blackish features with the Arab big eye areas.
No success cause Chad, Chadrone or Chaddam only is my point....

No. A male like Justus G would be foolish to believe he could ever obtain a hole like this: