Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White bitch gets killed by her black boyfriend... look at what she posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifefuel tbh. That tyrone do a good work.

step 1 be attractive
step 2 don't be ugly

nothing of value was lost

Women are attracted to hyper violent aggressive men then bitch abount men being aggressive and hyperviolent.
Women are fucking beasts that should be tied and married to decent nice guys with high inhib by their fathers

I'm very violent with an aggressive personality but I am still Incel tbhtbh. It's over

Wait weren't you like 5 stars yesterday? How did you get featured so many times in such a short amount of time?

thot runs bbc game meets expected outcome. :feelshehe:

I'm very violent with an aggressive personality but I am still Incel tbhtbh. It's over
I'm not violent even though i practice combat sports. I'm incel cause of my aspergerism+look not being good enough even tho i'm not ugly

Wait weren't you like 5 stars yesterday? How did you get featured so many times in such a short amount of time?
Me? I got featured three times yesterday. Two were the same comment on the thread about schools being like concentration camps, one was my own thread about disabled sex havers.

She was a shallow piece of shit. Definitely deserved it, ngl, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like when people die.

Nice. News of this month. All Incels should celebrate that shit.

She would've been rejected me anyways, this stupid little dead whore (hope someone spits on her grave), while she thought how fucking ugly I am and laughed about me behind my wide back...

I am so happy that this filthy piece of cunt will never have fun again!
What's it like being an IT infiltrator? You took a screenshot of that and expect us to respond so you can show your fellow cucks?

It's such a coincidence that women's personality detectors always break

InCase you missed the obvious digpill.

My lifefuel of the day.

LOL Play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
3e1937a5a6564a97529e6badd45c437563388a22 hq

Yass girl slayed!!!

She forgot the teehee at the end of her answer
typical foid. Tehee I only go for the.1% of guys(chad) that will pump and dump me then blame all men for my decisions

Seems that the choking went out of hand

I guess the white guy she went to prom with didn't piss off daddy enough.

Also muh JBW :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

can you be racist on here? because if so, id say it out loud but if not ill just say this without context
she deserved that

What a stupid fucking whore. I would say that this is lifefuel, but I think it would be better if he didn't kill her, rather that he disfigured her instead. Then we'd see how she likes it. Of course this is cope, she'd still get endless validation anyway.

Oh well, another dead whore.
Death is nothing compared with torturing.

'How does a guy get your number?'

LOL...when foids like this call the police for help the answer should be: "Ask for it unless you are a shallow bitch!"

Status
Not open for further replies.