Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White bitch gets killed by her black boyfriend... look at what she posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
look at what she posted on her ask fm, someone asked 'How does a guy get your number?' and she responded 'ask for it unless you're ugly'
i can't link it idk why, just scroll down
https://ask.fm/alinasheykhet/best

What a stupid fucking whore. I would say that this is lifefuel, but I think it would be better if he didn't kill her, rather that he disfigured her instead. Then we'd see how she likes it. Of course this is cope, she'd still get endless validation anyway.

Oh well, another dead whore.

Lifefuel. Another toll paid.

When will these whores learn?

We see stuff like that everyday

Lifefuel. Another toll paid.
Well said, who is this collector of degenerate foids souls though. Give me an identity, so I can craft an altar of worship in his name.
:feelsseriously::feelsgah::feelstrash:

I wonder what the domestic violence percentage is of chicks that fuck black thugs. It has to be very high, most of them end up beat, dead or single mothers.

I know there are a lot of good black niggas out there like Kentray Brown, but they don’t act like ape thugs so no women want them.

lmao at the alt right crying over her, yikes y'all black men should respect and train my future wifey not kill her

Tyrones unintentionally doing the Lord's work.

yeaaaaa, another one bites the dust

Only stormfronter cucks get mad over this. Another whore with abo tier IQ bites the dust. Good fucking riddance

Stormcels are the biggest copers. They think sluts like her would give a fuck about them.
Time to feed the worms.

Another dumb whore found dead on the floor.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Why are Tyrones so based?!

Yass girl slayed!!!

She forgot the teehee at the end of her answer

Attachments

• 5F1E7FCE-EB89-4582-8A8A-B02A9342117E.jpeg
    5F1E7FCE-EB89-4582-8A8A-B02A9342117E.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 213
What kind of ethnic group has the name "Sheykhet"? Jews?

Saint Elliot is laughing in incelhalla.

suifuel for stormcels how dare you kill m'lady :soy:

FUCK YEAHHH

LOOKIST WHORE GETS KILLED

Good riddance the whore deserved it

This revitalises me.
suifuel for stormcels how dare you kill m'lady :soy:

Coalburners dying is lifefuel. Same for lookist bitches (so probably everyone)

What a stupid fucking whore. I would say that this is lifefuel, but I think it would be better if he didn't kill her, rather that he disfigured her instead. Then we'd see how she likes it. Of course this is cope, she'd still get endless validation anyway.

Oh well, another dead whore.
I've pondered this dilemma in my head many times, and always come to the same conclusion - the only way to defeat the thot is to make it hit the true and only wall, that is to say death. Damn this is lifefuel

Nigga needs to be declared an saint.

Nice. News of this month. All Incels should celebrate that shit.

She would've been rejected me anyways, this stupid little dead whore (hope someone spits on her grave), while she thought how fucking ugly I am and laughed about me behind my wide back...

I am so happy that this filthy piece of cunt will never have fun again!

Last edited:
How do you know she had a black boyfriend?
Because were not retarded niggers. A simple Google search shows that her boyfriend was black.

people.com/crime/pitt-student-found-murdered-dad-bedroom-ex-pleads-guilty/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwify6_olrThAhVMnKwKHWUaDvQQFjAAegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw11KkNSh_QvTQLvQSRUoWns&ampcf=1

Here's the link

716x3cMp3qL._UL1080_.jpg

Bet this thot was wearing this.

How great that she's dead now...

Sad deal. Her fault for picking a bad partner.

damn tyrone out here fucking and killing thots while i rot

HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING :soy:

Nice. News of this month. All Incels should celebrate that shit.

She would've been rejected me anyways, this stupid little dead whore (hope someone spits on her grave), while she thought how fucking ugly I am and laughed about me behind my wide back...

I am so happy that this filthy piece of cunt will never have fun again!
I wonder what the domestic violence percentage is of chicks that fuck black thugs. It has to be very high, most of them end up beat, dead or single mothers.

I know there are a lot of good black niggas out there like Kentray Brown, but they don’t act like ape thugs so no women want them.
Women are attracted to hyper violent aggressive men then bitch abount men being aggressive and hyperviolent.
Women are fucking beasts that should be tied and married to decent nice guys with high inhib by their fathers

Status
Not open for further replies.