Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white bitch at neetbuxx office aggressivly trying to make me work

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
That white bitch at the neetbuxx office is trying everything to make me look for a job. The bitch is using veiled threats of cutting my neetbuxx and all kinds of pressures to get me to work.

I am not afraid of that white bitch. If the whore tries any tricks with my buxx then i will pull the race card so that none of the whites ever try their dirty tricks with my white tax payer funded neetbuxx.

I dont mind working but guess what the refugees got all the nice apartments and i ended up with a shit tiny apartement and the refugees are difficult to intergrate so majority are on neetbuxx. I know one Germanistani working as a cook who stays in a tiny shithole place but refugees get 2 room apartments with nice spacious kitchen , balcony, nice big storage space etc.

Then the white Chads get all the comfy jobs and the filthy stinking white whore wants to push me to do the shit incel tier jobs. I feel like going to the office and when the bitch is comfy taking the chair i am sitting on and smashing it with all my power on that blue eyed bitches head

ethnic trait: you have to point out every time if a foid is white

ethnic trait: you have to point out every time if a foid is white
Ok but yet i see others here pointing out always if a foid is black and saying sheboons so why u never tell them that?

Ok but yet i see others here pointing out always if a foid is black and saying sheboons so why u never tell them that?
they have alien like features and are the most distinct compared to other females

The racecard is lifefuel for ethniccels

It's over for that white bitch

SHE'S THE ONE WHO SHOULD GET A JOB. What even is her fucking job? Her job is to tell others to get a job?? What a fucking joke

The racecard is lifefuel for ethniccels

It's over for that white bitch

SHE'S THE ONE WHO SHOULD GET A JOB. What even is her fucking job? Her job is to tell others to get a job?? What a fucking joke
although i dont want to be rude to the foid. She is alright as a person tbh. If I need cash in hand fast i can tell the foid some sad story and she will give me some of next months neetbuxx. So its now difficult to tell her to shut the fuck up. I am going to have to diplomatic now in how i tell the bitch to shut the fuck up

tell her to stfu and give her some bbc

although i dont want to be rude to the foid. She is alright as a person tbh. If I need cash in hand fast i can tell the foid some sad story and she will give me some of next months neetbuxx. So its now difficult to tell her to shut the fuck up. I am going to have to diplomatic now in how i tell the bitch to shut the fuck up
Tell her you will only get a job if she gives you a job as well. A handjob or a blowjob.

humblebrag because you get bux but I don't get bux :feelsseriously:

humblebrag because you get bux but I don't get bux :feelsseriously:
shieet ur own fault. Go learn the dieseases that get u disability buxx and live happily ever after sleeping in all day waking up when ever u want. Many here have gotten onto neetbuxx

get her cancelled put her raycis ass on chinktok

get her cancelled put her raycis ass on chinktok
I just want her to leave me alone. She is the best neetbuxx foid because i can ask her for quick cash in hand and she doesnt make it hard like the other witches there.

I think people hate that incels get neetbux, they want us as servants. I knew a white guy who had a similar problem with the EBT office; the foid working there was flirty with the white meth guys but was a bitch to him. He was out of work that was why he applied. She probably uses her job to give gibs to her druggie friends.