Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity White Aryan Stacy who hates white men gets murdered by her Arab Chad boyfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
You guys should catch those bastards and beat the shit out of them they are pussies
if they had an ounce of t, they would but whitecels will keep sitting at home and masturbating to anime girls instead

if they had an ounce of t, they would but whitecels will keep sitting at home and masturbating to anime girls instead
If some white son of a bitch was doing the same thing in middle east we would be cutting his head and dick after that you would replace his dick and head to their place that's how it goes bro

And the soyboys on Looksmax & lookism claim white girls don't like ethnics. :feelskek: Poor girl..

If some white son of a bitch was doing the same thing in middle east we would be cutting his head and dick after that you would replace his dick and head to their place that's how it goes bro
yeah, that's why they are the ones doing the replacing instead of being replaced

Islamiccels just be a radical islamist bro whats the problem bro
You are retarded. How is he a cel when he was slaying your oneitis? Muh radical islamist.

One of the reason I do everything to bring more of them in the west.

yeah, that's why they are the ones doing the replacing instead of being replaced
The worst part is he's not even that good looking chaddam bro looks like gymmaxxed high tier normie I swear to god I can just go into my gym and pick 20+ guys who's better looking than him. he's exoticmaxx and degeneratemaxxed I guess

The worst part is he's not even that good looking chaddam bro looks like gymmaxxed high tier normie I swear to god I can just go into my gym and pick 20+ guys who's better looking than him. he's exoticmaxx and degeneratemaxxed I guess
doesn't necessarily have to be a degenerate tbh, he could have been normal with her until she tried leaving which made him snap, a lot of guys put an act on around fodis. he's tall, has a good frame, and he has a normie face. that already mogs a bunch of men, especially other ethnics, so if she was interested in "exotic" males, then he got a boost in 'points' with her.

She's white? Article said she was Finnish

:feelskek: @FinnCel

Just be muslim theory

Well at least she went for ethnics unlike the others.
Still lifefuel tho.
Yeah no shit same for me it's lifefuel but suifuel at the same time look at that guy's height and I am only 5'10

Damn that dude just fucked everything up for deathnics all throughout Europe

lol dumb cunt

It's just cultural enrichment bro, dont be racist bro! :soy:

one normie dead and a female at that = win

Yeah no shit same for me it's lifefuel but suifuel at the same time look at that guy's height and I am only 5'10
Tbf you can fake 6' with lifters

Epic COPE. As if white men haven't ever killed white women before. Please get your heads out of your asses :feelsYall:

I just want a woman, I don't care what race.

Basically whitey cherry picks a special case and all of a sudden it represents every non white person of that race.

You get used to it. It's how they cope.

Punishment fits the crime.

This isn't a Chaddam. He looks like a camel tbh

I hear this Afghans and Arabs doing this shit a lot.

I'm still weirded out though. There's alot of stories about those Western Nordic girls dating men fresh from Africa and Middle East.
Those girls are usually full on the feminist free-women mindset Nordic countries are known for; I can't see why they would go into a relationship with guys who come form country where they can literally stone women who dares talk back to their husband.
Epic COPE. As if white men haven't ever killed white women before. Please get your heads out of your asses :feelsYall:

I just want a woman, I don't care what race.

Threads like this are LifeFuel for those Stormcucks White Natiolist Copers.
Let them be

Last edited:
Guys, just 100 years ago this girl would have never been allowed to date this Arab guy. This is an attack on the white race, clear as day.

I love to see these race traitor whores die, keep em coming

No race mixing allowed, inshallah.