Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 'White' Arab women

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

5a2cc1e833a84

YAZ MAHMOUDI, 24, IRANIAN

'I grew up in a very white suburb of Oxford. Despite passing as white, my primary school was so white that I often ended up being the most ‘ethnic’ kid in the class. I was teased a lot for having a foreign surname, and I used to wish I had a different name.'

'I rarely stand out in white-dominated spaces, and for those who are aware of my ethnic background, I’m often an ‘acceptable’ minority to have around. Sometimes I refer to myself as ‘white but not quite’ as a joke.'

White-cels is she white to you?

heres a reply

I knew an iranian foid who friendzoned me horribly in college. She was very pale, like this one.
The fact is that Iranians are not Arabs, they're Persians, a completely different ethnic group, just like most Arabs in France are in fact Maghrebis and not arab at all.
Arabs is a group living in the Arabian Peninsula. Some have migrated to neighbors countries, but a Maghrebi is different from a Berber, an Arab or a Persian.

It's even harder if they mix with whites, a thing they enjoy to do as they consider it as a promotion. But don't be fooled, they want the best whites, not us.
In Soliman's harem, the price of a white female slave was way higher than the price of Turks and Africans. For Soliman, the whitest meant the best.

Turks are a ethnic group themselves, half-european half-asian, and don't consider themselves as Arabs. They consider themselves muslim whites.

Am I white " she asked with a skin more pale than a dead corpse.

persian foids are some of the most annoying white worshipping cunts

She could be purple id still smash ngl

lucky bitches. if I was white passing I'd change my name to white guys and LARP ancestry

persian foids are some of the most annoying white worshipping cunts
They only like really good looking white guys or really good looking black guys. No other exceptions tbh. I never see westernized sand niggers date within their race (I'm Middle Eastern).

Probably fucked so many white guys, now thinks it is white

Skin color= White
Facial shape=Non white

They only like really good looking white guys or really good looking black guys. No other exceptions tbh. I never see westernized sand niggers date within their race (I'm Middle Eastern).
Tbh, this persian bitch rejected me cos she was holding out for my chaddam freind. I guess she was being nice to me cos she wanted to fuck this chaddam i was freinds with, he rejected her and she started dating white chad made me want to go ER

Tbh, this persian bitch rejected me cos she was holding out for my chaddam freind. I guess she was being nice to me cos she wanted to fuck this chaddam i was freinds with, he rejected her and she started dating white chad made me want to go ER
Whats your race

Okay okay, i didnt read sorry

but curry cel? man unless you are like that Pakistani curry from One direction
you don't even need to read, just a quick glance at the name would suffice.

Okay okay, i didnt read sorry

but curry cel? man unless you are like that Pakistani curry from One direction
I was bluepilled at that time, and that whore dated a chadpreetLite so i thought i had a chance.

oh, so she was open to Indians but only Chad Indians
ye, my school didnt had 50% ethnics 50% white so it was a bit more balanced I guess

Am I white " she asked with a skin more pale than a dead corpse.

When people say "white" they often mean "Caucasian", so it's not just about the albedo of your skin.

Also, I'm pretty sure Iranian people don't consider themselves as arabs.

When people say "white" they often mean "Caucasian", so it's not just about the albedo of your skin.

Also, I'm pretty sure Iranian people don't consider themselves as arabs.
Iranian are Caucasian
there language is Indo European unlike Arabic
Iran means Aryan in Farsi

Iranians aren't Arab. Also there are decent amount of Iranians who are white looking.

strange that the foid even notices. where are cucks who whiteknight her and tell her shes the most beutiful white queen ever?

View attachment 338707

YAZ MAHMOUDI, 24, IRANIAN

'I grew up in a very white suburb of Oxford. Despite passing as white, my primary school was so white that I often ended up being the most ‘ethnic’ kid in the class. I was teased a lot for having a foreign surname, and I used to wish I had a different name.'

'I rarely stand out in white-dominated spaces, and for those who are aware of my ethnic background, I’m often an ‘acceptable’ minority to have around. Sometimes I refer to myself as ‘white but not quite’ as a joke.'

White-cels is she white to you?
"Whitepassing"

Looks like any other filthy ethnic to me tbh