Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White American man telling a subhuman currycel to go back to India

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBor6pw5N8I&ab_channel=BASEDRICEMAN

The curry let himself be humiliated and didn't have any balls to do anything or defend himself
The Office Lol GIF

its over for currycels unfortunately. BUt if they return home they can at. least arranged marriage.

JFL, I saw this already; it really is funny how the American HTN mogger would still undoubtedly get plenty of foids (because of his loving personality, of course)... :feelsclown:

He would not have been harassed like that at all if he were a 6'2 gymmaxxed lightskin/darkskin Chadpreet. :feelsjuice:

Though it's equally absurd to why a manlet currycel decided that Poland of all places was a good place for him to vacation; just thinking of the mogging by low inhib high T white Chadlites is enough for me. :feelshaha:

JFL, I saw this already; it really is funny how the American HTN mogger would still undoubtedly get plenty of foids (because of his loving personality, of course)... :feelsclown:

He would not have been harassed like that at all if he were a 6'2 gymmaxxed lightskin/darkskin Chadpreet. :feelsjuice:

Though it's equally absurd to why a manlet currycel decided that Poland of all places was a good place for him to vacation; just thinking of the mogging by low inhib high T white Chadlites is enough for me. :feelshaha:
Legit this white chad probably got love letters after this video, and the poor curry got humiliated in front of the whole internet, he should at least stand up for himself:feelskek:

Deport every deathnik back to their home countries!

A ugly curry girl that doesn't even want to be with them, yeah what a great relationship that will be with 0 sex and 0 "love" :feelsclown:

A ugly curry girl that doesn't even want to be with them, yeah what a great relationship that will be with 0 sex and 0 "love" :feelsclown:
as if in india the husband need consent to have sex with wife. jfl.

as if in india the husband need consent to have sex with wife. jfl.
She will probably chop their dicks off while they are asleep or throw acid on their face

Currys are coping hard in the comment section.
White man is probably a sanitation worker and the sight of an unaccompanied Curry on the sidewalk(we know how that goes) sent him in a rage.

Legit this white chad probably got love letters after this video, and the poor curry got humiliated in front of the whole internet, he should at least stand up for himself:feelskek:
Probably would have been called a Napoleon syndrome-having deranged inkwell. :feelshaha:

Stupid curries get bullied everywhere and they think Eastern Europe is good for them to pick up women

Currys are coping hard in the comment section.
White man is probably a sanitation worker and the sight of an unaccompanied Curry on the sidewalk(we know how that goes) sent him in a rage.
:feelskek:

Probably would have been called a Napoleon syndrome-having deranged inkwell. :feelshaha:
Indeed short males are damned either way. If they fight back or not.

Hey you are one of them :feelskek:
I’m honorary curry meaning i share their fate but technically im not one of them just like that ethnically Italian foid who went to a Jewish concentration camp because her husband and kid were Jews in “life is beautiful”

I’m honorary curry meaning i share their fate but technically im not one of them just like that ethnically Italian foid who went to a Jewish concentration camp because her husband and kid were Jews in “life is beautiful”

:feelskek:

If only rice had enough courage to do it for SEAmaxxers in Thailand, Japan etc their chances might increase

If only rice had enough courage to do it for SEAmaxxers in Thailand, Japan etc their chances might increase
There is a video where a ricecel is doing it to a white SEAmaxxer :feelskek:

'you think you can just invade poland' What a faggot

FUCKING CUMSKIN DOESNT HAVE THE COURAGE TO TELL IT TO A NIGGER INSTEAD HE PICKS ON A WEAK CURRY FUCKING PATHETIC :feelshaha: CURRIES DESERVE TO RAPE BLONDE WHORES AND FUCK ALL WHITE GIGA STACY SLUTS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBor6pw5N8I&ab_channel=BASEDRICEMAN

The curry let himself be humiliated and didn't have any balls to do anything or defend himself
The Office Lol GIF

imagine a land thief, genocidal maniac, slave master blue eyed terrorist lecturing people about invading countries, lord have mercy.

stinking white devil. USA so-called land of the free yet their prison population exceeds that of the entire planet combined and most of USA prisoners are blacks or ethnics forced to labour for no pay.

fuck that blue eyed devil. they must become minority and then we will remove them from the land

"Stop filmimi"

"You should apologize to Europe" :feelshaha:

This poor currycel probably migrated to Pooland with an H-1B visa so he could support his family back home. Mayoskin guy thinks he is there to take advantage of the system and fuck his Polish women :soy: when he’s most likely a keep-to-himself ethnic working to get by and survive.

You’re minding your own business as a deathnic, just taking a casual walk down the streets of Pooland to get some fresh air when you’re suddenly harassed by an Amerimutt shoving his camera in your face and telling you to go back to your home country. What would you do?

This currycel had the patience of a saint. I would have at least responded to his taunting with a violent shove and maybe a few hateful words of exchange myself. And perhaps even snatch his sunglasses and snap them in half before stomping on them with my shoes and a spit to his face after. :waitwhat:.

Bullies only exist because they know their victim isn’t going to fight back. This currycel should have sternly warned the guy to fuck off if he didn’t stop following him, and retaliate with a hammered fist to chin if he doesn’t comply.

Incidents like these are why I encourage most ethniccels to avoid visiting white countries unless it’s an absolute emergency. Being ethnic in a white country is like having a red target painted on your back. You are walking on eggshells and don’t have the same freedoms as back home.
big truth. Very dangerous for ethnics to go to slav countries. Slavs are savages to ethnics and to their own even(Russia/Ukraine). Very risky places.

That curry prolly read online that polish girls love and crave ethnik dick that’s why he went there

Low IQ take from the October inkwell

Foreigners who want to immigrate to Poland must go through a multistage process and provide documents stating the purpose of their visit and proof of medical insurance. Most currycels who immigrate to Poland are doing it for work and business related activities and have no interest in mingling with the vanilla poodles there.
Lmao keep coping polish whores are known for craving dark dick. Europe has so many better countries to work why should he choose poland that shithole

This poor currycel probably migrated to Pooland with an H-1B visa so he could support his family back home. Mayoskin guy thinks he is there to take advantage of the system and fuck his Polish women :soy: when he’s most likely a keep-to-himself ethnic working to get by and survive.

You’re minding your own business as a deathnic, just taking a casual walk down the streets of Pooland to get some fresh air when you’re suddenly harassed by an Amerimutt shoving his camera in your face and telling you to go back to your home country. What would you do?

This currycel had the patience of a saint. I would have at least responded to his taunting with a violent shove and maybe a few hateful words of exchange myself. And perhaps even snatch his sunglasses and snap them in half before stomping on them with my shoes and a spit to his face after. :waitwhat:.

Bullies only exist because they know their victim isn’t going to fight back. This currycel should have sternly warned the guy to fuck off if he didn’t stop following him, and retaliate with a hammered fist to chin if he doesn’t comply.

Incidents like these are why I encourage most ethniccels to avoid visiting white countries unless it’s an absolute emergency. Being ethnic in a white country is like having a red target painted on your back. You are walking on eggshells and don’t have the same freedoms as back home.
Good points I don't know how he was able to stay so calm with a retard shouting, insulting and recording him

This guy is just looking out for his curry bhai since he knows he'll never get pussy in the west :feelsokman:

Lol we are invading your countries because your cuck leaders let us invade your countries. It's not out fault; tell your leaders to stop immigration rather than irritating people on streets.

American knows that currycel here to take prime polish Stacies

And it's also funny how that cameraman looks way more similar to North curries/Pakis/Iranians and Arabs than to his average European brethren.

That's Handsome Truth:

Pajeets should go back to their country and arrange marriagemax

There is a video where a ricecel is doing it to a white SEAmaxxer :feelskek:
Yeah In Taiwan but he actually went to jail for that and lost his job. Brootal. While the horse faced white guy is fucking their women