Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill While you're posting on incels.co

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
@Cuyen is out slaying a collage ho

How does that make you feel?

Is he really though?

Brutal, the person with currently the highest post count is a sex haver

Don't care of shit anymore.

Not shocking. I wouldn’t be surprised if half our members browsed the forum while getting their dick sucked by Becky.

He slaying ugly femorloids, so I dont care, and even feel superior

While @Cuyen is out getting collage head
You're indoors on incels instead

What did you expect? He has mentioned here he had a friend who had sex and has described himself as being similar in looks tier. It’s between the lines. You can tell who is incel and who is just failed normie by reading between the lines even now with active members.

Insomniac was another one. I suspect Lastgerman is another.

I have a strong feeling postmaxxers are fakecels. If you're an incel, you're depressed a lot and take time to reflect things or post about more serious shit when you actually do post.

I don't really see why a truecel would feel the need to constantly shitpost day after day. It's more of a bored normie trait.

It doesn't surprise me that the two most noticeable shitposters and postmaxxers turned out to be fakecels.

he's currently reenacting the punisher after the turkish government executed his waifu.

I am gaming aswell, and downloading metal like the badass super cool pirate that i am.

Now that you mention it I havent seen Cuyen for a while.

Am I on his ignore list? :cryfeels:

@Cuyen
Edit:

Last Post: 22 September 2019.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

It makes me mad to know we had a fakecel faggot in our lines. I even replied to some of his posts :feelspuke:

How do these dudes even get on here? Do they just lie in their applications? Lol. I'd say it's more pathetic to be a failed normie and rely on an incel support group and humblebrag to them than actually being an incel.

all of the truecels are most of the greycels and 1k - 3k posts users

the rest of the posters are fake and need to be dealt with Lennie from of mice and men style

I have a strong feeling postmaxxers are fakecels. If you're an incel, you're depressed a lot and take time to reflect things or post about more serious shit when you actually do post.

I don't really see why a truecel would feel the need to constantly shitpost day after day. It's more of a bored normie trait.

Certainly true in my case, but I've always attributed that to my autism and introversion.

the rest of the posters are fake and need to be dealt with Lennie from of mice and men style
I wish i had a 401k

this but unironically

You mean, like every other sex-haver? It makes me feel the same as always: like I'd rather die than live.
I wish i had a 401k
Same, bro. I'll die wage slaving.

M E N T A L C E L S

Well, in the registration application it is said that blackpilled guys can be accepted.

They just have to not brag or something.

I would need proof, and if it were true, meh. He is a cool guy anyways

Thats what I would say If i was a normie cocksucker, @Cuyen My nigga if you ascended, that meant you had the looks this whole time and were being a high inhib pussy ass bitch. Seems its leaning that way since you are inactive.

Last edited: