Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

while you're here thinking about suicide and how you want society to burn...

She looks like Sheldon's wife from big bang theory.

Ah, tutorial mode. How sweet it is!

Damn fuck my liife I can't compete with that many guys

Someone bring out the tutorial island meme

Damn fuck my liife I can't compete with that many guys

Someone bring out the tutorial island meme
Straight outta tutorial

brutal blackpill

places like cucktears accuse us of being "crabs in a bucket" and not helpful to each other but look at this shit, this is a below avg. woman and a looks match probably to alot of guys here, yet SHE HAS 3534 LIKES AND 495 GUYS MESSAGING HER. When I was on okcupid for a week i had 0

you can't compete with that, she has more smv than probably even model tier chads, it's rigged against unattractive guys

brutal blackpill

places like cucktears accuse us of being "crabs in a bucket" and not helpful to each other but look at this shit, this is a below avg. woman and a looks match probably to alot of guys here, yet SHE HAS 3534 LIKES AND 495 GUYS MESSAGING HER. When I was on okcupid for a week i had 0

you can't compete with that, she has more smv than probably even model tier chads, it's rigged against unattractive guys

yup. i autoliked everyone in nyc using orb and he only got like 25 messages in the first day, and most were ugly as fuck. almost all were asian and a few monster obese whites.

places like cucktears accuse us of being "crabs in a bucket" and not helpful to each other
What they mean is that we don't give each other retarded bluepilled advice. Dunno about other users here, but i always try to give REALISTIC advice to everyone. If it's over, it's over. If there is still hope, there is still hope and i try to help them. In realistic ways.

yup. i autoliked everyone in nyc using orb and he only got like 25 messages in the first day, and most were ugly as fuck. almost all were asian and a few monster obese whites.
Damn evil. Never used Tinder but are you sure matches are not limited without premium tinder or sth.? I mean orb looks extremely good or not?

Disgusting creature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back