Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel While you sat at the computer …

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-

they enjoyed the prime of their life.

THX for the suifuel JewTube Shorts :feelsseriously:

Nooooo waaaayy im watching that

Even little whores can smell the Chad genes. She was taller than him, if he didn't get growth spurt she would dump his ass.

Even little whores can smell the Chad genes. She was taller than him, if he didn't get growth spurt she would dump his ass.
Noticed that too, but he matured into a proper Chad after all.

Videos like this should come with a warning in case sub humans like me stumble upon it :cryfeels:Wish i had a roastie who loved me from 8th grade:cryfeels:

Videos like this should come with a warning in case sub humans like me stumble upon it :cryfeels:Wish i had a roastie who loved me from 8th grade:cryfeels:
The nostalgic background music finished me.

Doesn't bother me. Its just like watching a guy with a mansion nd ferrari. Cannot be helped

The nostalgic background music finished me.
Chad and stacy reminiscing their prime years with nostalgic music vs Incel remembering horrific events by listening Creep - Radiohead

Lol even me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek: INCELS are like archetypical characters.. many of us have same habits and life circumstances
Because we‘re all infantile losers which have failed to mature into functioning members of society due to lack of positive reinforcement.

[UWSL]I'm the same person at 24 that I was at 16.[/UWSL]

cant watch. this is brutality.

Because we‘re all infantile losers which have failed to mature into functioning members of society due to lack of positive reinforcement.

[UWSL]I'm the same person at 24 that I was at 16.[/UWSL]
:cryfeels::cryfeels: Positive reinforcements are everything...even normies who have a good parents and knows to provide positive reinforcement will live a more satisfied life and high chances of finding at least a becky

imagine one of them gets killed in an accident lol. the other would probably so devastated they rope :dab:

Yeah and others are also dying or suffering, your point being? :feelsugh:

Doesn't bother me. Its just like watching a guy with a mansion nd ferrari. Cannot be helped
Sometimes it still bothers me even when I see something so far out of reach. I wish I had a not shit life

:cryfeels::cryfeels: Positive reinforcements are everything...even normies who have a good parents and knows to provide positive reinforcement will live a more satisfied life and high chances of finding at least a becky
Judging from your username we were born in the same year, which means we’re well on our way to become oldcels.

No return from here on … :feelsokman:

Judging from your username we were born in the same year, which means we’re well on our way to become oldcels.

No return from here on … :feelsokman:
Shit that's brutal ... Our prime time is almost over without knowing even one foid..wish i was blackpilled at the age of 15-16 :cryfeels: i would have treated Every foid like a garbage as they are had I Known about the foid real.nature

Shit that's brutal ... Our prime time is almost over without knowing even one foid..wish i was blackpilled at the age of 15-16 :cryfeels: i would have treated Every foid like a garbage they are had I Known about the foid real.nature
[UWSL][UWSL]It's crazy to realize that it's only going to get worse.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Sometimes it still bothers me even when I see something so far out of reach. I wish I had a not shit life
I don't seek materialism. I lack fulfillment in my own life which I don't have. Maybe its a cope

I don't seek materialism. I lack fulfillment in my own life which I don't have. Maybe its a cope
How is having a loyal loving gf materialistic?

The guy just won in life; he had a great youth [UWSL]and will probably have a bright future.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]My past was dark and my future is bleak. [/UWSL]

How is having a loyal loving gf materialism?

These guys just won in life; they had a great youth [UWSL]and will probably have a great future.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]My past is dark and my future is bleak. [/UWSL]
What I meant is I don't seek to be a chad who has a 7/10 cutie gf that goes back to childhood. If I can get the kind of relationship with the kind of girl I want I'd be more than happy

What I meant is I don't seek to be a chad who has a 7/10 cutie gf that goes back to childhood. If I can get the kind of relationship with the kind of girl I want I'd be more than happy
Thing is you have to be chad to get that kind of relationship these days.

Thing is you have to be chad to get that kind of relationship these days.
Also I have no interest in these social media perfect relationships between gl people conveyed through photos with the explicit purpose of garnering most likes and views on instagram from low iq normies

Also I have no interest in these social media perfect relationships between gl people conveyed through photos with the explicit purpose of garnering most likes and views on instagram from low iq normies
Based Cope

Same , don't care about the teen love shit anymore , all I want is to have a good relationship with a female at present time even though it's turbo cope.

Chad and stacy reminiscing their prime years with nostalgic music vs Incel remembering horrific events by listening Creep - Radiohead

This was the only piece of my would-have-been next:

Stop coping with anime music and anime in overall...anime was made by degenerate Jap soyboys who were coping with losing a World War and a life of sub servient to USA :feelscry: It influences you in sub conscious level
Anime and gaming are the only things that keep me going so no.

Stop coping with anime music and anime in overall...anime was made by degenerate Jap soyboys who were coping with losing a World War and a life of sub servient to USA :feelscry: It influences you in sub conscious level

Of-course not. I've loved Dragon Ball since early childhood.

Let me recount the story:

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

Indeed. As a Westernized ethnic, I indulge in Japanese fantasy for relief from my life problems. When I entered "True Rotting" stage from the racepill, Asians revitalized my thinking and saved me from roping:

Cauca

Masquerade

Jap

Merciless

Mind Power  KI

Heroes

I am the originator of a Dragon Ball theory:

Kaioshin

Under my account, "NihilisticNiegroe"(2016), I spoke of Asians on some occasions:

"The White child plays with wooden blocks as the Asian child analyzes the toys and builds new ones"

This is why I speak positively of East Asians. They've given me more respect than Whites:

Asian females seem to treat me better; an Asian woman from the youth commune named "Ami" asked me if I wanted to join their yoga session, which I declined(Bullying).

Asian0

Asian

Asian1

China1

China

Anime and gaming are the only things that keep me going so no.
Okay i would hate to deprive fellow brocel of whatever makes him happy... So its alright

Of-course not. I've loved Dragon Ball since early childhood.

Let me recount the story:
Sure i would hate to deprive you of something which let's you live your life...so please go on with your choice

Okay i would hate to deprive fellow brocel of whatever makes him happy... So its alright
Anime is kind of based to most western entertainment too.
No SJW, no forced diversity, etc.

It reminded of the area I once lived in when I was seventeen.

Let them do as they wish. Those who have no choice...are exempt from criticism.

Job

Shekel

Stein

I was in the youth commune, starving. I had no money, SSI problems, I was fantasizing about renting storage space or an office so I could store food and eat dinner alone.

Yes...

In the youth commune, I'd often eat alone outside with bags of food to escape my tormentors:

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 18 46 43

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 18 46 29

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 19 04 47

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 19 05 32

Anime is kind of based to most western entertainment too.
No SJW, no forced diversity, etc.
Yep it maybe.. personally i ve not watched many anime to know about it

Thanks for this intense suicide fuel

Thank you OP this is the fire that fiels my incel rage
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Call me what you want but I get more fulfilled around people who have some respect for me as I spent most my life alone on pc and I crave to be a normie. Other ppl are materialistic and if you have a nice car nice house nice clothes people will be slightly nicer to you and also want to use those things, if you have the capacity to share the car n house with people they find it good and like you more. I don't have much personality so materialistic stuff will have to do until I find a way to make myself interesting and good

Yeah, at least you know if you wageslaved at a shit but high paying job for 30 years you could have a Ferrari. This shit here is impossible for 99% of people.

Interesting ngl, back then, when I was greycel too, these kinds of posts would make me very sad, I don't care anymore, you will get used to OP.
It wasn't your fault, relax.

I don't feel anything watching this after being black pilled.
This is just genetic determinism in action.