Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel While we rot and get older...

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
Spring break 2018 has just gotten underway in Ft. Lauderdale. For a few days, Chads and Stacies will be guzzling alcohol, doing drugs and fucking each other silly. Then they'll wake up, shake off the hangover and do it all over again.

The essence of college life, on the sand next to the ocean, naked or almost naked, and partaking in every degenerate thing possible.

I never as much as had time off during spring break when I was in college. Working nights, spring break only meant that I did not have to go to classes and could sleep more than 4 hours a day.

Meanwhile, people I studied with went to Florida and Mexico and came back with tans and stories of debauchery. I did not lose my virginity until after I graduated.

I will never get this back.

gQUnbfX.gif

Get the fuck out of here Norman

i'm going to Miami soon we'll see how it goes

I’ve never been to a party in my life.

if I take pictures of sluts they'll call the cops bro
There’s no law against taking pictures of anyone or anything in a public place. Publishing them without their permission is what can get you into trouble. Also taking pics on private property can as well.

Truth tho... In high school it was all "it'll be better in college, girls are slutty there" and in college I was a worse pariah than I was in high school. In HS people would at least bully me, in college I was straight up ignored. Went through the entire thing with no friends and not as much as having held hands with a femoid.

I graduated at 24, didn't want to be a 25 year old virgin so I hired a hooker for the first time ever. It was BAD. I was a stupid naive cuck then and thinking back to it makes me laugh. Kinda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back