Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While we are being ignored and rotting, there are women writing love letters to criminals

Thugmaxing is the biggest cope. It only works if you are handsome

It’s because those criminals are upholding and carrying out the same values the foids hold and putting in their part to murder off any sub 8 SMV male

I've heard that some husbands let their wife handle the money because "they won't spend it on anything unnecessary :soy:" and then those same wifes send money to pay for some handsome criminal bail
:feelskek:

I've heard that some husbands let their wife handle the money because "they won't spend it on anything unnecessary :soy:" and then those same wifes send money to pay for some handsome criminal bail
:feelskek:
"I've heard". Good evidence.

Criminals behind bars are getting attention and interest and you have to just sit there and be incel.

And there are cucks who say there is nothing wrong with women.
Why would you even imagine this? It’s like your imagining negative scenarios to feel bad. However; It’s a lot worse things going on right now too so yeah I understand where you’re coming from.