Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel While Russians and Ukrainian men die in the Hundreds of thousands.

based :owo:
oil money finally have been used to do something really beneficial.
bring the whole slav women population to the middle east since the economy in jewkraine is shit tier anyway

Last edited:
This is why I dont use chink tok, bunch of zoomer normfag garbage

Are we viral yet? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Look at us dancing, tee hee, we are so craaaazy :foidSoy:

@MiSKiRaT send these whores back

bring the whole slav women population to the middle east since the economy in jewkraine is shit tier anyway
if slavs are soo poor and subhuman how i can benefit from JBW like you said ?

typical slavwhores :forcedsmile:

I feel bad for those russian and ukrainian men dying in this jew war they are probably incel men too like us :feelsbadman:

Retarded Slavnegroes still climbing over the top of the trenches and charging forward.

Retarded Slavnegroes still climbing over the top of the trenches and charging forward.
im offended by this slavophobic post !!!

@NorthernWind

They are more oppressed than their men according to redditards

As soon as I saw the Ukrainian influx of refugees, I knew the main reason was for white western Chads to have more white women to breed, thus bolstering crakkker birth rates in the west.

Send them to the frontlines. Filth.

gulf Arabs are retarded for not doing that decades ago tbh

I feel bad for those russian and ukrainian men dying in this jew war they are probably incel men too like us :feelsbadman:
true many of them had hopes and dreams. and now they'll die in a worthless war. Most won't be remembered. Over

im offended by this slavophobic post !!!

@NorthernWind
What can I say? Slavic nations obviously are in the top 3 of leading nations if we count technological development and science sophistication...

1 group - Anglo-Germanic nations ( US, Britain, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands etc ) and Franco-Romanic nations ( France, Italy, Spain etc ).
2 group - East Asian nations ( Japanese, Korean, Chinese ( Taiwanese )).
3 group - Slavic nations ( Russia, Czech, Poland, Bulgaria etc ). Finno-Ugric nations ( Finland, Hungary, Estonia ) can be placed on the same level as Slavs, probably.

All else are lagging behind.

Last edited:
Fat middle aged Arabs shit on them.

What can I say? Slavic nations obviously are in the top 3 of leading nations if we count technological development and science sophistication...

1 group - Anglo-Germanic nations ( US, Britain, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands etc ) and Franco-Romanic nations ( France, Italy, Spain etc ).
3 group - Slavic nations ( Russia, Czech, Poland, Bulgaria etc ). Finno-Ugric nations ( Finland, Hungary, Estonia ) can be placed on the same level as Slavs, probably ).

you had to put latin and gemanic countries on the same category so you can claim the 3rd place. :lul: :lul: :lul:

this whole war is some seriously fucked up bullyshit

you had to put latin and gemanic countries on the same category so you can claim the 3rd place. :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yes, France, Italy belong to the same category as Germany or Britain. Italy economically surpassed Britain in the end of 1980s beginning of 1990s.

Those two are real stacies.
They have the privilege and the power to do whatever they want. They know they will always have an army of simps ready to protect and provide for them, no matter what.
It is their world.
They win, we lose.
Fucking ragefuel.

gulf Arabs are retarded for not doing that decades ago tbh
yeah, instead to wasting ton of money on the marrying brown whores they should invest more in importing piss poor slav girls to improve the genetics of future arab generation.
also, buying the eggs of white women could be a good way to reduce browness.
the problem is that saudi are pisslam cucks who don't want to marry out and want a religious islamic marriage.

3 group - Slavic nations ( Russia, Czech, Poland, Bulgaria etc ). Finno-Ugric nations ( Finland, Hungary, Estonia ) can be placed on the same level as Slavs, probably.

:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

SLAV PRIDE WORLDWIDE !

yeah, instead to wasting ton of money on the marrying brown whores they should invest more in importing piss poor slav girls to improve the genetics of future arab generation.
also, buying the eggs of white women could be a good way to reduce browness.
the problem is that saudi are pisslam cucks who don't want to marry out and want a religious islamic marriage.
Eggs are a good idea marriage to such whores is a horrible idea unless you plan to beat them and lock them in the basement it's safe to say they'll be blowing every Chad dick in a 100 mile radius

Where would you place Ashkenazi Jews?