Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

While on my bike ride, I saw a man and his wife riding next to each other. It gets rubbed in my face what I don’t have everywhere I go.

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Visionary
★★★★★
It’s just such Ragefuel man. Her and him were talking and I could tell they had a good relationship. Fucker was probably getting sex the instant he went home. I hate that not only am I deprived of love and sex, but it gets rubbed right in my fucking face everywhere I go.

Yes, back then here in Morocco it was more bearable because couples did not do this shit but now, they hold hands, they walk showing everyone their love while I just walk listening to music realizing how lonely I am in this fucking clown world...

it makes me really mad seeing it in person. it almost makes me want to do something about it.

That's brutal
Yes, back then here in Morocco it was more bearable because couples did not do this shit but now, they hold hands, they walk showing everyone their love while I just walk listening to music realizing how lonely I am in this fucking clown world...
How liberalised is Morocco compared to other Islamic countries?

It's just god testing you bRO :soy::soy::feels::feels:

it makes me really mad seeing it in person. it almost makes me want to do something about it.

they did it on purpose they were waiting for you

The jews station couples outside to cause more incel suicides

I get anxiety whenever I'm about to go for a walk because I'm scared of seeing couples, my body perceives them as a threat jfl

it's so cruel:
we'll make you sexually attracted to women
but you can't have one
and you'll feel scathing involuntary pain when seeing couples

when I see a hot girl with someone else it hurts and the pain can drag on for days

I'm kinda used to that now. Just normies being bragging normies. Wish bragging could be banned irl too.
was probably getting sex the instant he went home
okay that's it he has to go

guns and arbitrary murder should be legal

Brutal af man. Something similar happens almost every time I go out. Wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if I wasn’t missing out. So brutal to see exactly what you are missing out on all the time

I just want a girlfriend. Doesn’t even have to be anyone super good looking. Just a basic one would be fine. I’d even be ok with an overweight one as long as she wasn’t a landwhale

I get anxiety whenever I'm about to go for a walk because I'm scared of seeing couples, my body perceives them as a threat jfl

it's so cruel:
we'll make you sexually attracted to women
but you can't have one
and you'll feel scathing involuntary pain when seeing couples

when I see a hot girl with someone else it hurts and the pain can drag on for days
I mean, I’m not afraid to go outside, but it just sucks seeing what you’re missing out on.

62052.jpg

You could offer them some ice cream?

62052.jpg

You could offer them some ice cream?
If I have ice cream, I’m keeping all of it to myself. They are already lifemogging me. I’m gonna ice cream mog them at least

What did the guy look like?
Some older half bald dude, dead serious, lol. I mogged him in looks, yet he had some reasonably hot 45 year old wife while I rot alone. Boomers and older gens had it easier

Some older half bald dude, dead serious, lol. I mogged him in looks, yet he had some reasonably hot 45 year old wife while I rot alone. Boomers and older gens had it easier
He married her when he was hot and now she stays with him for the money while she bangs chad on the side

He married her when he was hot and now she stays with him for the money while she bangs chad on the side
I doubt it. She went on a bike ride with him and she was talking very nice to him. She'd never act that way if he was a betabuxx. Some boomers did luck out

Sorry bro. I know how this feels. Happens to me literally everywhere I go, all the time.

Sorry bro. I know how this feels. Happens to me literally everywhere I go, all the time.
Same. It usually doesn't get to me much, bit sometimes it just gets really annoying and builds up. Happens everywhere

It’s just such Ragefuel man. Her and him were talking and I could tell they had a good relationship. Fucker was probably getting sex the instant he went home. I hate that not only am I deprived of love and sex, but it gets rubbed right in my fucking face everywhere I go.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Yeah, it’s rough. I usually try to not focus on it, but it got to me today
You try but they just flaunt it in front of your face.

For example, I was eating at a food court last weekend, and older couple sat next to me, and they had an early 20s son and he had a gf that looked like a playboy playmate. And she had one of those shirts on that is short so it exposes her entire lower back almost down to her ass. And I just had to site there and be violated.

You try but they just flaunt it in front of your face.

For example, I was eating at a food court last weekend, and older couple sat next to me, and they had an early 20s son and he had a gf that looked like a playboy playmate. And she had one of those shirts on that is short so it exposes her entire lower back almost down to her ass. And I just had to site there and be violated.
Sorry that happened bro :fuk:. Just trying to enjoy a cope, and this nonsense occurs. The other week, I was in the hobby store buying parts to repair my 65 mile an hour radio control car, and some other guy comes into the store with his girlfriend, and it just ruined the experience. Normally, I love it in the hobby store, because it’s a fun hobby, and a good form of distraction and escapism. I like looking at all the different models of rc cars there and thinking about future modifications and upgrades to try on mine. But, of course, even this is not safe from the lifemog. I don’t even know why this fucker brought her there. She’s a foid, so she doesn’t give a crap about cars.

TBH I go to places where I will see the most foids and couple on purpose to anger myself as I need anger to keep myself going.

TBH I go to places where I will see the most foids and couple on purpose to anger myself as I need anger to keep myself going.
Brutal when anger fuels you. We’re just clinging onto any cope we can

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back