Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel While normies are having fun tonight I'm going to be contemplating suicide

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
While chads and Staceys are out partying and loving one another and the normans are at cucktears maliciously laughing at us, I'll be at home. Alone. With a knife or a rope in my hand waiting for the next Trojan Ecstasy condom or mint gum commercial to push me to kill myself. I really won't though. Infact, I'm going to pass out without even remembering what I did and why.

Another normal week for me. Not that the so called "people" outside of this site care. They're going to conveniently ignore my plead for help and cherry pick a thread below mine to use against us.

All day, every day, brother.

And the best part is that if you do it, they will say that they were just trying to help you :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker

And the best part is that if you do it, they will say that they were just trying to help you :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If I do do it and one says that I will crawl out the pits of hell and haunt them myself.

Dont suicide dude. If You suicide You are not in the heaven. If You do yihaad, You going to be un the heaven

You're not really gonna be contemplating suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back