Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill While my 6 or 7/10 friends cum inside their girlfriends and have crazy sex experiences, some people here try to convince me its "over" for them

He has autism but that doesn't matter. Its his LOOKS.
How does it not matter when almost all of his NT/hyper NT looks equivalents at his age are not KHHV?

How does it not matter when almost all of his NT/hyper NT looks equivalents at his age are not KHHV?
idk.

Maybe because his peers are doing light betabuxxing and pay for foids.

What exactly do you define as sub8 law? To me it means sub8men are incel and only ascend via betabuxx with a landwhale, which is completely untrue might I add.

You fundamentally don't understand what "betabuxing" means.

Foids are more deceptive than your pathetic little mind can imagine.

Foids will feign sexual interest in sub-8 men with the sole intent to betabux (this can include rapescamming, datecucking, and many other methods).

Doesn't explain the countless sub8men I've seen on my college campus with beckies.

It perfectly explains these men.

Personally I think if high tier normies and chadlites didn't get laid they would come in to this forum
They DO come to this forum. JFL if you think above average dudes with some sexual experience haven't posted on this forum.

Well its definately getting harder and men have to find more extreme options to ascend. But You have to realize a 6 or 7/10 is fairly good looking lol. Most men are 5 or sub5
Sub 8 is Bs. Majority of men get laid at some point only 5-10 are incels.

BUT the majority of normies are Larpers and invent sexual adventure, while most in reality just fucked their becky gf. The real slayers are only Chads
They DO come to this forum. JFL if you think above average dudes with some sexual experience haven't posted on this forum.
Yes ihad some nice sexual experiences, but they were all with hookers. If I count them all together i even have a chad level laid score.

Sub 8 is Bs. Majority of men get laid at some point only 5-10 are incels.

BUT the majority of normies are Larpers and invent sexual adventure, while most in reality just fucked their becky gf. The real slayers are only Chads
Slayer, as in having sex with a new girl every week is for chads only ofc, but high tier normies definitely get decent action compared to an incel.
Its a cope to lump in all sub8s in the same category. Some normies, low tier ones only get the betabux starfish sex, while other higher tier or chadlites get true attraction and good sex.

Slayer, as in having sex with a new girl every week is for chads only ofc, but high tier normies definitely get decent action compared to an incel.
Its a cope to lump in all sub8s in the same category. Some normies, low tier ones only get the betabux starfish sex, while other higher tier or chadlites get true attraction and good sex.
SMV=LMS as uglier you are as higher your status and money must be. Normies can achieve a lot by just thughmaxxing a lot for example or pretending to be chads.

average =/ sub8
Is that an emoji or are you saying the average guy is 8 plus? No wonder sub8 theory doesn't convince you if you're deluded.

I have dozen examples of sub8 friends of mine who have crazy sexual experiences. Yet some of you hardcore blackpill copers try to convince me its "over" for them.
Some include : fucking a girl behind a tree, losing virginity at 14, shooting loads in gfs face, getting a blowjob in a public spot, fucking 3 girls in 2 weeks etc etc, the list is endless

JFL at the delusion and coping at this forum sometimes. It's over for you and me, not my 7/10 friend who just fucked his gf in every whole.
Stop the blackpill coping, take the REAL blackpill already. The world is a massive orgy, and you and i are not a part of it.
I know people like that too, 6 and 7s that have slayed. But I think pre18 fucks are easier. Younger girls are less experienced and haven't been desensitized by nightclubs and tinder so they are not as spoilt yet.

I know people like that too, 6 and 7s that have slayed. But I think pre18 fucks are easier. Younger girls are less experienced and haven't been desensitized by nightclubs and tinder so they are not as spoilt yet.
high IQ
Is that an emoji or are you saying the average guy is 8 plus? No wonder sub8 theory doesn't convince you if you're deluded.
im saying being sub8 doesnt mean you are average looking.

average =/ sub8
There are some above average people here, albeit the minority. Many are LARPING about being truecels though

Nobody actually believes the Sub-8 meme(I hope). It's hyperbole( but not really). They legitimately only feel raw attraction to the top 20%. Obviously there's wiggle room to still get pussy if you statusmaxx, jestermaxx, or moneymaxx, but you'd better never lose your money/status and you'd better always be the life of the party or they're looking to monkey branch ASAP. The real curse is being non-NT with average to below-average looks. Can't even jester/personaliteeheemaxx

I have always believed in sub-6 rule, sub-8 is hyperbole.
This.
Nobody actually believes the Sub-8 meme(I hope). It's hyperbole( but not really). They legitimately only feel raw attraction to the top 20%. Obviously there's wiggle room to still get pussy if you statusmaxx, jestermaxx, or moneymaxx, but you'd better never lose your money/status and you'd better always be the life of the party or they're looking to monkey branch ASAP. The real curse is being non-NT with average to below-average looks. Can't even jester/personaliteeheemaxx

Sub 8 is cope. 7s and some 6s get laid frequent, though nearly not as much as chad
sub 6's who are not white are beta bux. a tall 6/10 white guy gets laid easily with ethnic women. white manlet 6/10 still does just needs to put more effort into it.

this

"But im not ugly or low value, im just slightly below chad but sub8 rule is legit so im incel!!" "everyone but jeremy meeks and gigachads fuck fatties lolol!!! "
how can a cope like this survive for so long
hear hear
He has autism but that doesn't matter. Its his LOOKS.
Wow, i had no idea autism was contagious. Of course it matters. Looks is only the first hurdle! Yes, you'd have to be Chad to be able to slay while being an actual autist. As a normie, after you have the looks to not be invisible to foids, all the bluepilled advice memes start to apply. Only Chad can say or do whatever and still have a harem. Maybe that's why you're so confused about sub8 law.

This is why dating is so exhausting for normies, they have to turn themselves into the most interesting person on the planet (or jestermaxx) to have a shot. That doesn't make them incels.

Last edited:
This. There is literally 0 evidence for a sub 8 rule.

"But im not ugly or low value, im just slightly below chad but sub8 rule is legit so im incel!!" "everyone but jeremy meeks and gigachads fuck fatties lolol!!! "
how can a cope like this survive for so long

Because incel communities are filled to the brim with bitch ass fakecel/volcel larpers, who like to pretend that they are actually trucels.
Status here is like the opposite of the real world, the more unfuckable and ngmi you are, the higher your power level.

If there is only one sub8 theory that is true, is that sub8 men cant have personality disorders, like i said before.

Except for narcissistic personality disorder and/or antisocial personality disorder.

Last edited:
Nobody actually believes the Sub-8 meme(I hope).
Oh i can gurantee you alot of people do.
. They legitimately only feel raw attraction to the top 20%.
Like pointed out earlier in the thread, top 20% is not 8/10.
8/10 males are like 5% if not less. So 7s and 6s are in the top 20%
Except for narcissistic personality disorder and/or antisocial personality disorder.
Ah yeah ofcourse, those personality "disorders" add to your SMV. Suifuel tbh
hear hear

Wow, i had no idea autism was contagious. Of course it matters. Looks is only the first hurdle! Yes, you'd have to be Chad to be able to slay while being an actual autist. As a normie, after you have the looks to not be invisible to foids, all the bluepilled advice memes start to apply. Only Chad can say or do whatever and still have a harem. Maybe that's why you're so confused about sub8 law.

This is why dating is so exhausting for normies, they have to turn themselves into the most interesting person on the planet (or jestermaxx) to have a shot. That doesn't make them incels.
Super high IQ and spot on. This is so obvious to anyone who doesnt learn reality from a forum.
Just because a gigachad can be autistic etc etc doesnt mean that applies to normies. Normies need to have a NT personality

Last edited:
7/10 aren’t incel but it gets harder and harder for them as time passes. Also it’s easier for males in HS. It only gets worse as men age and foids realize how insane their SMV is

7/10 aren’t incel but it gets harder and harder for them as time passes. Also it’s easier for males in HS. It only gets worse as men age and foids realize how insane their SMV is
Yup, there is no denying it is 10 times harder in this time.

I can believe it, it happens. If you're a 6 or 7 you'll definitely get chances before you get much older. Its sub5 autists, the shy, socially anxious and older Incels with no experience like me who have nothing else going for them that are really screwed.

I can belive it, it happens. If you're a 6 or 7 you'll definitely get chances before you get much older. Its sub5 autists, the shy, socially anxious and older Incels with no experience like me who have nothing else going for them that are really screwed.
Exactly!

I was recently hanging out with friends and they’re doing okay. They don’t slay though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back