Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill While my 6 or 7/10 friends cum inside their girlfriends and have crazy sex experiences, some people here try to convince me its "over" for them

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I have dozen examples of sub8 friends of mine who have crazy sexual experiences. Yet some of you hardcore blackpill copers try to convince me its "over" for them.
Some include : fucking a girl behind a tree, losing virginity at 14, shooting loads in gfs face, getting a blowjob in a public spot, fucking 3 girls in 2 weeks etc etc, the list is endless

JFL at the delusion and coping at this forum sometimes. It's over for you and me, not my 7/10 friend who just fucked his gf in every whole.
Stop the blackpill coping, take the REAL blackpill already. The world is a massive orgy, and you and i are not a part of it.

I have always believed in sub-6 rule, sub-8 is hyperbole.

Sub8 is gigacope

Just Failed normies blaming their already above standard looks when it’s really their high inhib and autism holding them back

Obviously he's not 7/10. JFL at copers.

How do you know they did all this? Did they tell you they did? Because normies lie all the time about sex.

I have always believed in sub-6 rule, sub-8 is hyperbole.
This. There is literally 0 evidence for a sub 8 rule.

"But im not ugly or low value, im just slightly below chad but sub8 rule is legit so im incel!!" "everyone but jeremy meeks and gigachads fuck fatties lolol!!! "
how can a cope like this survive for so long

Oh no, a certain guy is coming to say that "sub 8 is law"

only 20% of men being attractive to women is a proven fact.

If your friend's gf is attracted to him, hes 8/10 +

I have dozen examples of sub8 friends of mine who have crazy sexual experiences. Yet some of you hardcore blackpill copers try to convince me its "over" for them.
Some include : fucking a girl behind a tree, losing virginity at 14, shooting loads in gfs face, getting a blowjob in a public spot, fucking 3 girls in 2 weeks etc etc, the list is endless

JFL at the delusion and coping at this forum sometimes. It's over for you and me, not my 7/10 friend who just fucked his gf in every whole.
Stop the blackpill coping, take the REAL blackpill already. The world is a massive orgy, and you and i are not a part of it.

You're an imbecile.

Nothing you've described here invalidates Sub-8 Law.

ban this retarded lying fagget.

The truth is somewhere in the middle, it also depends on the region

Sub 8 is cope. 7s and some 6s get laid frequent, though nearly not as much as chad

Sub8 is gigacope

Just Failed normies blaming their already above standard looks when it’s really their high inhib and autism holding them back
@rightfulcel thoughts?

How do you know they did all this? Did they tell you they did? Because normies lie all the time about sex.
Same evidence that we use for Chad, no difference there.

I've seen it with my own eyes. When a friend or someone is not getting laid, it is very clear. He goes home alone every night, doesnt have any text messages to show etc etc, never talks or has a positive interaction with a girl, complete opposite to succesful normies or chadlites. Also you cant fake having a girlfriend wtf.
Sub8 is gigacope

einstein IQ, this is literally it.

Yeah some of the extremes on here are just bullshit. Sub8 rule is bullshit. 5+ and you stand a decent chance. It's what I've seen too.

You're an imbecile.

What exactly do you define as sub8 law? To me it means sub8men are incel and only ascend via betabuxx with a landwhale, which is completely untrue might I add. Doesn't explain the countless sub8men I've seen on my college campus with beckies.

Same evidence that we use for Chad, no difference there.

I've seen it with my own eyes. When a friend or someone is not getting laid, it is very clear. He goes home alone every night, doesnt have any text messages to show etc etc, never talks or has a positive interaction with a girl, complete opposite to succesful normies or chadlites. Also you cant fake having a girlfriend wtf.
Yeah you can fake it. And considering how many guys I've seen given the cold shoulder by every women he meets only to start bragging about threesomes, I have a hard time believing your friends unless they got really lucky.

You're an imbecile.

Yes it does, it is claimed that sub8 men fuck fatties or scraps, and that their gfs are not attracted to them. I guess coping is okay aslong as you call yourself "blackpilled" JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

It will be a warzone i tell you

Yes it does, it is claimed that sub8 men fuck fatties or scraps, and that their gfs are not attracted to them. I guess coping is okay aslong as you call yourself "blackpilled" JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Here's a classic example of a sub-8 denier not even knowing what sub-8 law is.

Your IQ must literally be less than 90. Idiot.

I have dozen examples of sub8 friends of mine who have crazy sexual experiences.

They just temporary exploit a subset of foids which are not yet fully aware of their true SMV. Once a typical foid realizes her value(happens around 22 years old IMO) all your sub8s will be auto converted into either cucks or incels.

Also, almost all the foids in these "equal" relationships tend to be ugly(few exceptions) with degenerative-level IQ("crazy sexual experiences" is one of the first signs of it) and even with the foids face-painting their guys mog them by around 2 points. I saw plenty examples of this sh*t with very few exceptions.

Here's a classic example of a sub-8 denier not even knowing what sub-8 law is.

Your IQ must literally be less than 90. Idiot.
You guys change the "law" every time someone disproves your coping garbage.

"sublaw8 is all men below 8 are incels!" > disproven "oh thats not what sub8law means"
"sub8law means that women are only attracted to chads and rest have to betabux" > disproven "oh thats not what sub8law means"

You guys are literally worse than flat earthers, literally argue against facts.

I mostly agree with the blackpill but some people do take it a little overboard. Like it's Chad or nothing.

i think the sub8 law apply there with all the tall blue eyed guys
Well its definately getting harder and men have to find more extreme options to ascend. But You have to realize a 6 or 7/10 is fairly good looking lol. Most men are 5 or sub5

Lol they are probably 7s or higher. 6 is too low for this shit.

I have a friend who goes to my school. He's 5'9", gymmaxxed, 6/10 in face, yet he is still a KHHV incel. He has autism but that doesn't matter. Its his LOOKS.

@rightfulcel thoughts?

I have a friend who goes to my school. He's 5'9", gymmaxxed, 6/10 in face, yet he is still a KHHV incel. He has autism but that doesn't matter. Its his LOOKS.

@rightfulcel thoughts?
I mean women like attractive guys, I thought this was no shit stuff.

Seriously I don't even give a fuck. Just give me a 6/10 face dammit.

@rightfulcel thoughts?
5'9 is manlet

Personally I think if high tier normies and chadlites didn't get laid they would come in to this forum

yeah but not as manlet as 5'7" or lower.

5'9" is close to the average height of 5'10"
true, it's passable. How "autistic" is he anyway? Like rightfulcel says thats a cope often

@rightfulcel thoughts?
Autism is a 100% death sentence, this is proven by studies that show its 99% over for autist males.
If there is only one sub8 theory that is true, is that sub8 men cant have personality disorders, like i said before.

Also remember 7 is a damn good number, most women rate an average man as below average( a 4). You dont need to be sean o'pry to be attractive.

only 20% of men being attractive to women is a proven fact.
6+ is top 20% of men , just like 6+ is top 20% of foids. Majority of people are average and below.

Sub 8 law is cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back