Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious While I am weed whacking the yard I like to pretend that I am leatherface committing a chainsaw massacre against foids and normscum.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★

The Echo-GT225 gas powered weedeater is my tool of choice. It has the exact motor and sound of a chainsaw. Trimming the yard is my favorite part of the week. I love revving it as loud as possible and scaring the entire neighborhood.

When I tower over a mound of grass, I hear a foids voice in my head screaming and crying saying “please don’t” before I eviscerate the green lawn pest with extreme prejudice, swinging my weapon deeply and violently ensuring that only a pile of dirt remains.

Does anyone else do this?

you're going to get hearing loss

Do you sleep with lots of white noise?
i sleep with the fan on, used to work but now i can hear the tinnitus above it
hopefully it's temporary, only been like that for a week or so
but if i move my head sometimes it gets worse or better

i sleep with the fan on, used to work but now i can hear the tinnitus above it
hopefully it's temporary, only been like that for a week or so
but if i move my head sometimes it gets worse or better
I miss having a window AC unit that was loud and I could control the temperature of my room.

I’ve had tinnitus since I was a kid so it’s nothing new

II
View attachment 607493

The Echo-GT225 gas powered weedeater is my tool of choice. It has the exact motor and sound of a chainsaw. Trimming the yard is my favorite part of the week. I love revving it as loud as possible and scaring the entire neighborhood.

When I tower over a mound of grass, I hear a foids voice in my head screaming and crying saying “please don’t” before I eviscerate the green lawn pest with extreme prejudice, swinging my weapon deeply and violently ensuring that only a pile of dirt remains.

Does anyone else do this?
actually I work in this. Landscaping type stuff. your thread caught my attention almost immediately cause this is EXACTLY what I do. Except we're required to wear ear and protection but since it takes a few hours to weedwack everything I pretend I'm some German flame trooper in ww1 cutting down allies or cutting people in half.

II

actually I work in this. Landscaping type stuff. your thread caught my attention almost immediately cause this is EXACTLY what I do. Except we're required to wear ear and protection but since it takes a few hours to weedwack everything I pretend I'm some German flame trooper in ww1 cutting down allies or cutting people in half.
I might consider a landscaping job even thought summer heat is hellish what’s it like?

I might consider a landscaping job even thought summer heat is hellish what’s it like?
Very fun and helps put with weight loss goals, currently not doing too good myself mentally but I'm hanging in there

Very fun and helps put with weight loss goals, currently not doing too good myself mentally but I'm hanging in there
That’s good does the work die down in the winter?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back