Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While FrothySolutions rots in college...

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

A Missouri mama is facing jail time after she admitted to stealing her estranged daughter’s identity in order to secure student loans, enroll in college — and pursue her sexy co-ed fantasies.

The fraudster even started seducing unsuspecting men in their early 20s, who had no idea that Oglesby was almost two decades older than she said she was.

“Everyone believed it. She even had boyfriends that believed that she was that age: 22 years old,” Chief Jamie Perkins of the Mountain View Police Department told the New York Times.

Last edited:
@FrothySolutions on r/suicidewatch

Nice post. Why am I not surprised?

Wow, I am so shocked! well not really :feelskek:

I don't expect to look good. I just hope to look young enough to blend in at college.

i saw the story, no one will ever criticize this woman for dating 28 years younger, if anything they will praise her

I don't expect to look good. I just hope to look young enough to blend in at college.
good luck bro, inb4 the ethnic seethe

I am. How retarded do you have to be to mistake a 50 years old roastie for 20 years old college foid?

She's 48. Some people that age can look pretty young.

View attachment 546622
View attachment 546623
Looks like an average white woman after 18 now, just fucking laugh they exspire so quickly these days due to drugs and sleep deprivation, my mother and grandmother looked in their mid 40s younger than girls after 18 in this day and age

Amen. I'm afraid of aging. Hope I can look younger when I reach my 40's.
Wear sunscreen even in winter. Fish oils can help too apparently

Cope, the grandma doesn't look good either but she still gets laid.

Wear sunscreen even in winter. Fish oils can help too apparently

The holy trinity of skincare: sunscreen + moisturizer (preferably one with hyaluronic acid) + tretinoin
As with everything diet and exercise are also very important

The holy trinity of skincare: sunscreen + moisturizer (preferably one with hyaluronic acid) + tretinoin
What about retinol? Tretinoin is prescription only. Cucked government wants us to look old :feelsree:

What about retinol? Tretinoin is prescription only. Cucked government wants us to look old :feelsree:
They belong to the same class of retinoids, retinoids are compounds derived from retinol or simply better known as Vit-A
You can rub Vit-A on your skin but it's not nearly as potent as Tretinoin and you will need much more concentrated doses
You can easily get it prescribed to you, visit a doctor or preferably a skincare clinic nearby

Last edited:

Sunscreen isn't good for you. Avoiding the sun is even better. High IQ asians in Japan walk outside with an umbrella in the sun.

Pretty bald.

Over.

Amen. I'm afraid of aging. Hope I can look younger when I reach my 40's.

Avoid the sun, never drink, never smoke, and get consistent sleep.

Basically just LDAR and you'll unironically age slowly.

It just shows that youth is the truest form of beauty. All good looking people eventually grow old and lose their physical aesthetics but if you could be young forever, you would be the most beautiful person in the world.