Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Major JFL moment from a female acquaintance in college (her depressed Chad BF)

TropicalStormJim

TropicalStormJim

Greycel
When I was on my third year of college I had gotten close (platonic gay friend friend kind of close) to a girl, and she confided in me about how sad and mopey her boyfriend is. Eventually she pulled up her phone and she showed me a massive textwall of self-pity coldsteel the hedgehog tier shit that he sent to her. It was written in broken English (I'm from Eastern EU) and she kept talking about how she has to help him and shit. It was one of the most cringeworthy and retarded things I had ever read, honestly.

JFL I seriously thought that mental illness was an instant dealbreaker but she seemed to not mind at all. I instantly had flashbacks to all the people telling me to fix my attitude and that women don't like me because I'm a sad cunt. "It's your attitude sweaty" yep, right, its my attitude KEK. I admit I'm rather mopey but this guy was self-pitymaxxed to shit and he depressionmogged me so fucking hard with his tumblr bullshit. He of course was really tall and attractive but it made me truly realize just how strong of a compensatory effect your looks have. I'm sure all the sadboy crap made him less attractive but it still wasn't enough to push her away.

Mental illnesses aren't a big deal if you have the right genes

Go easy on him. He's sad because he only got to have sex 3 times this week.

yikes sweaty how dare you not have perfect mental health

yeah it doesn't take a genius to realize looks are obviously more important

so wild how obvious foids motivations are - sucks

Foids think they can “fix” mentally ill chads. It’s like one of their nurturing instincts or something. Usually they end up getting manipulated jfl