Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel While Chad looks forward to banging Stacey tonight I get to look forward to..

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
Eating pizza and LDARing. JFL.

I hate my life but I feel better coming here because I know I'm not alone in being a pathetic POS. I'd actually meet up with some of you cunts if you lived near me. But I'm legitimately the only active Aussiecel I know.

We could chill and just forget about half of this shit for a night. LDAR and stink together like buddies and pals.

Just do what I do and read A LOT

jesus christ another saturday spent here with you boyos while the whole world is living life. we truly are lonely.

i wish i was attractive enough to go out and dance with a girl. like just be able to walk up to her and ask for a dance. or not even ask i've seen chad literally grab girls in a flirty way and they let themselves. but no i'm to ugly and subhuman to even look at them.

kill me

jesus christ another saturday spent here with you boyos while the whole world is living life. we truly are lonely.

i wish i was attractive enough to go out and dance with a girl. like just be able to walk up to her and ask for a dance. or not even ask i've seen chad literally grab girls in a flirty way and they let themselves. but no i'm to ugly and subhuman to even look at them.

kill me

The feels man. The feels.

The Blackpill destroys any confidence you've ever had in yourself.

Brother, you haven't taken the LDAR pill...

...the LDAR pill has taken you.

chad is busy pulling his dick out while i cope with UFC fight night

To be fair, eating pizza and LDARing is what most normies do most nights. We do it all nights, but that's where it's tilting for them in the future as well.

Just read lots of books theory
I'd rather watch Pulp Fiction or some shit tbh ngl.
To be fair, eating pizza and LDARing is what most normies do most nights. We do it all nights, but that's where it's tilting for them in the future as well.
Yeah but that's all I have to look forward to for today. I haven't had human contact with anybody in days. JFL man.

have you considered working as a pizzA Man?

kill me

i like love dream by franz liszt

I'd rather watch Pulp Fiction or some shit tbh ngl.

Yeah but that's all I have to look forward to for today. I haven't had human contact with anybody in days. JFL man.
What are girls like in Australia anyways?

What are girls like in Australia anyways?
Same as in America but with even higher standards because of the Chad halo affect.

Best I can match with on Tinder is landwhales and noodlewhores. It's suicide inducing ngl.

Same as in America but with even higher standards because of the Chad halo affect.

Best I can match with on Tinder is landwhales and noodlewhores. It's suicide inducing ngl.
Fug

Yeah I meant to post this the other day but battery was low and my new charger came today, I'll go you one further: So Sat was the first day of my vacation. It's a week off, and I did the same thing last year, same shit happened. I had a day well week off from work, I thought I'd go out, do some errands, which sort of involved buying more stuff, and come home. Well, lesson learned, don't go into highly populated areas when you feel constantly incel/alienated. Cause seeing every other couple was pure rage fuel. Before it was depression, this time it was rage.

Oh and Iive near an area mentioned by a recent poster, I won't say where due to privacy, but I can confirm, this area smacks/reeks of elitism and you want to punch/bash the face in of every other person. Oh and when you see Asian goofballs and curry muds with white chicks, well I'm ready to pick up a concrete block and smash it on someone's head. Oh and when you see, well see, it's hard to say if it's "Chads and Stacies" or "normy" couples, you're sometimes ready to go full ER.

So I came home, cleaned, and then masturbated a bit.
I also meant to say,where I am is a weird mix of bearded beta cuck soyboy alt dudes and/or bro chad jocks.

Last edited: