Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal While Algerian Normies and Ethnicels in France where rioting this what an Algerian Giga-Chad was doing

filthy-frank.gif

An incel doing this would already be killed 15 times for sexually harassing women on the street :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

@tehgymcel420 explain

Not one second

like a video game jfl

He just has great personality :foidSoy:

its that easy inklers. just let ur personaliteehee shine

This needs to be pinned.

Smoking big amounts of copium rn to lie to myself that this was filmed just for the video and not actually real.

LMFAO, reminds me of that PUA training video with loser incels.

Glad this fucking asshole Chad got what was coming to him, if he was fucking incel no one would riot for him

Glad this fucking asshole Chad got what was coming to him, if he was fucking incel no one would riot for him
This wasn't the guy who got shot, this guy is probably a millionaire from TikTok alone not living in a poor suburb jfl

Last edited:
filthy-frank.gif

An incel doing this would already be killed 15 times for sexually harassing women on the street :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
The police would have shot him then and their and there would be no riots in fact foids would celebrate its ovER

Video looks set up. Too many stacys and the acting is bad. But he could definitely get away with it with more average girls.

He's my lost twin.

This solid concrete evidence that looks matter too when it comes to female attraction.

Normies and stacies be like: nothing to see here

Video looks set up. Too many stacys and the acting is bad.
It probably is, but I’ve seen a very similar thing happen IRL (a good-looking guy was carrying a chocolate-flavored condom with him and a chick he’s never met before that day immediately offered to test it out with him when she found out, though granted, alcohol was involved there) so I wouldn’t bet on it not being real.

We could have had a life style like this if our genes were just different FUCK!!!

Chads are truly a race on their own

Most Chads don’t give a fuck what’s going on in the world because they don’t have to.

Uploaded 5 days ago = Peak Building burning and looting in France

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@saafiir_/video/7250556032827673882

These people live in a different reality.

If I got in shape, took all the :redpill:advice, and made my SMV go up and did THIS...

No matter what I'd do, I'd immediately get called a pervert and go to jail for sexual harassment.

I HATE CHADS, I HATE HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

filthy-frank.gif

"Why do we even tolerate this? was ER the only one of us with the balls to do what needed to be done?"

He doesn't need to loot as he has pussy on tap