Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill While 2010 feminists were focused on verbally mogging men with censorship & activism, the new generation is focused on PHYSICALLY mogging men

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
We all know the story of how the third wave feminism eclipsed mainstream western media and academia. Back then in the late 2000s, it was all about activism and whining about sexual liberation, along with rampant censorship of men. which eventually gave shape to the gynocentric system we have today. However now, there's something more going on. In the last 5 years, every woman has been hitting the gym.

They no longer just want to eclipse men in rhetoric and propaganda (domains where women have been traditionally adept), but also in physicality (their primary weakness), and by this, I'm not particularly referring to strength, but rather a kind of sexual dimorphism. Women are now trying to maximize their curves while mixing in strength development in order to look like Wonder Woman or Xena. Its not a coincidence that Lady Dimitrescu suddenly came into being. Furthermore, all of this is made worse by women's natural height increases across generations. Why is all this happening? Its because they want to size mog men. While previous generation's femdom was financial and tacit, the modern whore's femdom is very very physical.

This reel below was made in jest (not by me), but I now realize just how truthful it is.

Last edited:
:horror: @shii410 thoughts???

Tbh not really. Most feminists are fat as fuck and overall unhealthy while doing absolutely nothing to improve their situation. They all feel entitled to Chads and want the government to pay for their abortions.

And most of the women I've seen who lift are the mainstream conservative, "feminist hating" types.

Tbh not really. Most feminists are fat as fuck and overall unhealthy while doing absolutely nothing to improve their situation. They all feel entitled to Chads and want the government to pay for their abortions.

And most of the women I've seen who lift are the mainstream conservative, "feminist hating" types.
The new feminist doesn't have to scream out about fat acceptance or burn bras to promote sexual liberation because these goals were accomplished by the last generation. The new feminist is an evolved creature. She's a full whore of babylon that uses the gym as a makeup tool to accentuate her sexual ornaments (ass, thighs, calves, etc). The new feminist is all about physically achievement in the gym. To her, the gym is a eugenics playground to cull out the weak men who can't barbarianmaxx. If this wasn't the case, then why are so many whores working their glutes 7 days a week? Why are they doing heavy cardio? Why are they trying to hit PRs? Why has there been an explosion of crossfit gyms which all advertise amazons in skimpy booty shorts? Fatmaxxed blue haired feminists hated heavy workouts which is why they were all about fat acceptance.

I don't think so. Foids seem fatter than ever nowadays and I rarely see anyone jacked let alone foids. Obesity is going up, over 2/3rds of people are obese or overweight in many developed countries such as UK, USA and Cuckada.

Abomination foid jfl if they think they look cute with roid arms

Abomination foid jfl if they think they look cute with roid arms
This is what they're trying to look like:

It sucks. A time or two, I'd end up standing in front of (or walking by) a foid who was more muscular than me, and she had enough of her body showing to make it clear to both of us. It's brutal when you're around a muscular female who makes you look puny as hell. They may not say anything, but you know what they're thinking. Feminists want to emasculate men in every way they can think of.

It sucks. A time or two, I'd end up standing in front of (or walking by) a foid who was more muscular than me, and she had enough of her body showing to make it clear to both of us. It's brutal when you're around a muscular female who makes you look puny as hell. They may not say anything, but you know what they're thinking. Feminists want to emasculate men in every way they can think of.
This is the new brutal reality we must deal with.

Galaxy IQ thread
But this method of making women artificially stronger is just another tool of globohomo
Globohomo also feminized men at the same time to genetically engineer men and women into the same strength and height category. Since women hold additional power on the sexual market and men are told to improve themselves for it, a matriarchy is established.

We all knows who encourages them to compete against men, but we are not allowed to mention them, because they made is a taboo, otherwise we will be called antisemitic