Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which would you rather take to help you sleep?: Ashwagandha or Melatonin

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Which would you rather take to help you sleep?: Ashwagandha or Melatonin

• I would take Ashwagandha.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I would take Melatonin.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I usually take this Magnesium Oxide supplement which helps me with my sleep; also it is good for immune system, & testosterone levels.

I have only done melatonin, which has worked a few times but I generally have to already be pretty worn out for them to actually kick in: I may consider taking Ashwagandha.

:feelsgah:“Ashwagandha? That’s that nigger plant from Africa. I’m not taking that. Give me the Melatonin.”:feelsgah:

My mom takes those jew ashwagandha herbs. I would take the Melatonin everyday of the week

i tried asswaganda and all it did was make me constipated

supplements are a scam

My mom takes those jew ashwagandha herbs. I would take the Melatonin everyday of the week
My mom has bought both. I had a great time sampling the delicious Ashwagandha gummies - three of those, and it’s off to an endless summer.

i tried asswaganda and all it did was make me constipated

supplements are a scam
You have to have good Ashwagandha, not some cheap Mexican knockoff.

Ashwagandha feels more natural, I wake up feeling refreshed. Melatonin feels like I am passing out because I drank too much.