Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which would you rather be: rugged masculine fighter or popular tiktok prettyboy?

Which one?

• rugged masculine fighter

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • popular tiktok prettyboy

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
640px-Josh_Barnett_2010.jpg
VS
b16028b2629ee7b6e2844e3ee720c474.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Tiktok pretty boy and learn fighting

First gives you 60X better life and second one gives you 62X better life compared to state of inceldom and isolation we are living through

Fighter. Anyone who says 'prettyboy' is weak and lame

pretty boy will be able to slay more but the rugged masculine guy will also be able to get woman to a point were it would satisfy me plus he gets way more respect, better treatment. and career opportunities from men so it an ez pick honestly

pretty boy will be able to slay more but the rugged masculine guy will also be able to get woman to a point were it would satisfy me plus he gets way more respect, better treatment. and career opportunities from men so it an ez pick honestly

pretty boys aka fuckboys get used up by women while fighters find the decent women that stays and obeys him.

Pretty boys are Trannys in disguise or acting incognito

First one gives an overall better live. Pretty boys are feminine and will only slay during teenage years. They also age badly.

pretty boys aka fuckboys get used up by women while fighters find the decent women that stays and obeys him.
There is no decent women as no women is virgin. They are all whores

EITHER ARE BETTER THAN WHAT I HAVE NOW

Prettyboy is just a tiktok trend phase, Masculine will always be the timeless look women tend to go for
I don't believe that. I think in times of survival and hard times (90% of human history), foids were forced to go for the masculine Chads for survival reasons. But in reality, they've always found pretty boy Chads the most attractive, which is why in the West where life is easy and survival is guaranteed no matter what, foids are flocking to the pretty boys now.

I don't believe that. I think in times of survival and hard times (90% of human history), foids were forced to go for the masculine Chads for survival reasons. But in reality, they've always found pretty boy Chads the most attractive, which is why in the West where life is easy and survival is guaranteed no matter what, foids are flocking to the pretty boys now.
agreed. Extreme masculinity is cope.

a mix of both so i dont age badly and be god forever (until im 70 or sum)

Fighter. I despise the idea of being feminine.

The fighter would most likely be able to access most women that the pretty boy could, yet he’d also be able to fight

Pretty boy easily

keep coping faggot
maybe that was true 100 years ago but just visit tiktok and see that zoomer foids drown over white and east asian pretty bois :lul: :lul: :lul:

Pretty boy. I don't want to fight no one.