Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which would you choose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date

If you were born Chad, would you rather have people/women attracted to you because of your personali

• Personality

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Looks

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
If you were born Chad, would you rather have people/women attracted to you because of your personality or because of your looks? To me, I would rather have looks because personality can be changed on the fly, it isn't concrete.

Your question is ill-defined because no woman is ever attracted to you because of personality. It's like asking: Would you rather have women be attracted b/c of looks, or live in fantasy land?

It doesnt matter whether i want them to be attracted to looks or personality. In the end they would want me for looks

Your question is ill-defined because no woman is ever attracted to you because of personality. It's like asking: Would you rather have women be attracted b/c of looks, or live in fantasy land?
Your personality can make you liked more if you are Chad. If you are shy and quiet, it is a halo for some foids.

Your personality can make you liked more if you are Chad.
Tell that to all the w*men that get beat into a pulp by their abusive Chad bf and their loving personality.

Tell that to all the w*men that get beat into a pulp by their abusive Chad bf and their loving personality.
Yeah, and they like them for their looks? Everyone does. Yet some things such as being Autistic and weird is a good thing that people like in you if you are attractive because you are "from the norm" and "interesting".

If they were solely attracted to your personality, what would the point of being a chad?

what most get wrong is saying that women aren’t attracted to personality at all. they are, but they are attracted to whatever personality chad has. If you have good face then you will have a great “personality” face makes up for it 100 percent of the time.

It always amazes me what even a high tier Normie can do without the foid beeing the least irritated.

I myself get juged by women negativley, just by the tone of my voice that day, or the way my facial expression is.

what most get wrong is saying that women aren’t attracted to personality at all. they are, but they are attracted to whatever personality chad has. If you have good face then you will have a great “personality” face makes up for it 100 percent of the time.
This. It is so much like this for women as well.

Chad who likes gaming and collecting stamps and being quiet: "Ohh, he's nerdy and quirky!"

Incel who likes collecting stamps and gaming and being quiet: "What a loser. Imagine doing that."

This. It is so much like this for women as well.

Chad who likes gaming and collecting stamps and being quiet: "Ohh, he's nerdy and quirky!"

Incel who likes collecting stamps and gaming and being quiet: "What a loser. Imagine doing that."
Chad with shit voice: "Awww, his stuttering and mumbling is so cute!!

Incel with shit voice: "Eww! He can't even speak right."

makes zero difference as long as I get sex with decent foids whenever I want