Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I'd take the money because I already know how to keep myself from being fat, and I can use some of the money from the million dollars on surgeries.

2nd, Money can help and make me afford lots of things including surgeries.

I didnt realise we could spend the million on surgeries

2nd goes to the first. If you couldn’t use the cash on surgeries this would be a lot more interesting.

I didnt realise we could spend the million on surgeries
2nd goes to the first. If you couldn’t use the cash on surgeries this would be a lot more interesting.
The first option gives you unlimited surgeries for life, even the advanced ones that are invented in the future, and any haircut or grooming you want.

The first option gives you unlimited surgeries for life, even the advanced ones that get invented in the future, and any haircut or grooming you want.
are we also accounting for the fact that surgeries can go wrong? Or are these perfect surgeries?

are we also accounting for the fact that surgeries can go wrong? Or are these perfect surgeries?
The first option will guarantee you perfect surgeries with the top surgeons.

If I take the money then I can hire a trainer and get any surgeries I need right?

The first option will guarantee you perfect surgeries with the top surgeons.
changing my vote then, even if I don’t have more money I have a chance of getting rid of my psoriasis which would be major lifefuel

If I take the money then I can hire a trainer and get any surgeries I need right?
Yes, but you're on your own to shop for good surgeons and trainers, and you can get scammed or have a bad surgery.
changing my vote then, even if I don’t have more money I have a chance of getting rid of my psoriasis which would be major lifefuel
The money can't help get rid of psoriasis?

I'll just do the same with the money lol

Yeah ok take the money because I don’t even know if any surgeries could help me.

no cure for it rn, maybe in the future there will be surgeries for it idk
When the cure comes out you'll probably have enough to buy it with the money.

Give me some cash

Never to have been born

I would take the money because I know surgery wont save me

I would take the money because I know surgery wont save me
Maybe you can get surgery to make you two inches taller. You might not be a tyrone but you can be a tyronelite at least.

I'm already 'in shape' and besides a jaw improvement, surgery is largely useless for me. Other things caused my inceldom, i'd take the money and live off of it for the next couple of decades till I roped after my parents had passed on.

Maybe you can get surgery to make you two inches taller. You might not be a tyrone but you can be a tyronelite at least.
Cope. Going from 5'7" to 5'9" won't matter because of my sub5 subhuman face. Also no surgery can fix my autism.

Cope. Going from 5'7" to 5'9" won't matter because of my sub5 subhuman face. Also no surgery can fix my autism.
Maybe you're right. Even if we become tyrones and chads we'll still have a hard time because of our autism.

Surgeries
full

Maybe you're right. Even if we become tyrones and chads we'll still have a hard time because of our autism.
True. Autism takes 2-3 points off SMV. That makes an autistic 8/10 Chad the same as a 5-6/10 NT normie.