Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which world would rather live in?

choose one

• our world

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • fallout wasteland / stalker zone

Votes: 17 47.2%

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Medieval europe (as a pesant)

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i'm curious to see how much you guys hate this world

I hate it but not that much tbh.

Tbh bring me back to medieval times dedly srssssssss

Fallout wasteland / stalker zone. I'm not a big guy, but I can confidently say that I'm strong for my size, have great cardio, and I can be heartless, pragmatic motherfucker when the need comes.
Wasteland would be the best choice for me.

I think it might be. Jfl at being royal incel while chad peasant cucks you

you would be the incel peasant, who gets cucked by soldiers, royalty, bandits and basically anyone else who wants to

Pretty sure I could survive in a nuclear wasteland tbh.

Soy cucks would die immediately.

you would be the incel peasant, who gets cucked by soldiers, royalty, bandits and basically anyone else who wants to
Damn dude, would those times be worse than now? Seems so.

Damn dude, would those times be worse than now? Seems so.

Worse in all aspects except one - you would probably have a wife to fuck. Only problem is any bandits, soldiers or royalty coming through could rape her as much as they want also

Worse in all aspects except one - you would probably have a wife to fuck. Only problem is any bandits, soldiers or royalty coming through could rape her as much as they want also
Exactly, bandits or invaders can just run refugee game over our little kingdom so we would get cucked. Yea those times would definitely be worse no doubt

I would love to live in a Demonic realm

Exactly, bandits or invaders can just run refugee game over our little kingdom so we would get cucked. Yea those times would definitely be worse no doubt

Didnt even need to be invaders. Literally your own kingdoms soldiers would come through and request you to give them free food for the war effort. Raped the women there often as well. And if you go to complain to the king you're probably gonna die or be thrown in the dungeons

not to mention no medicine no technology.. if you get sick youre fucked.

Didnt even need to be invaders. Literally your own kingdoms soldiers would come through and request you to give them free food for the war effort. Raped the women there often as well. And if you go to complain to the king you're probably gonna die or be thrown in the dungeons
Yea that would really shitty, not even chad peasant would be a good option in those times.

Fallout wasteland. I’ve been collecting bottle caps for about a year now.

1984 it would be lolfuel to see such a strict government

The other options suck too so i just pick today

I would like to live as my ancestors lived,nomads and raiding the places fuck pussies

Medieval times, no technology and women were put in there place

I often fantasize about isekai and being transported to another world. Something I realized recently, though, is that even if I were transported to another world I would probably end up in the same state as I am now. My body would need many structural changes to make the basic power and competency fantasy possible. I think that's why isekai often involves reincarnation.

Only someone who can take advantge of the new opportunities presented to them in the new world will benefit from being spirited away. Using the world of Fallout as an example, someone who is unintelligent, weak, chronically il, and ugly will not benefit from being put in a less restricted but more dengerous environment. Because there is less restriction, an unrestricted environment gives greater opportunity to those with naturally high ability to rise the hierarchy. For someone who has low natural ability, it isn't an advantage.

osrs (try it)

I often fantasize about isekai and being transported to another world. Something I realized recently, though, is that even if I were transported to another world I would probably end up in the same state as I am now. My body would need many structural changes to make the basic power and competency fantasy possible. I think that's why isekai often involves reincarnation.

Only someone who can take advantge of the new opportunities presented to them in the new world will benefit from being spirited away. Using the world of Fallout as an example, someone who is unintelligent, weak, chronically il, and ugly will not benefit from being put in a less restricted but more dengerous environment. Because there is less restriction, an unrestricted environment gives greater opportunity to those with naturally high ability to rise the hierarchy. For someone who has low natural ability, it isn't an advantage.
cosnidering the country i live my high inteligence (average for western standards) would be a massive help, my body is also ok, i'm trying to gymaxx, but i'm still far away from a athlete, i still think i would manage to survive the wasteland with proper equipment

cosnidering the country i live my high inteligence (average for western standards) would be a massive help, my body is also ok, i'm trying to gymaxx, but i'm still far away from a athlete, i still think i would manage to survive the wasteland with proper equipment
Wasteland would be perfect tbh.first we'd see how civilization falling then survive this with all of our strengh

In our modern world, when almost everyone can find food, shelter and the means to survive, it isn't as crucial to be a good provider as it was in the past. This means that the criteria for sexual reproduction and the traits being competed over has shifted from what was previously required to survive out in the wild to more artificial and arbitrary traits. Being ugly 10000 years ago wasn't the genetic death sentence it is now, provided one had the ability and competence to survive. In a survival scarce environment, foids don't have much choice but to go for the best provider if they want to stand any chance at survival themselves.

Wasteland would be perfect tbh.first we'd see how civilization falling then survive this with all of our strengh
seing cucks falling like flies would be great, also i would just stab the first chad i could see in the head and steal his harem

seing cucks falling like flies would be great, also i would just stab the first chad i could see in the head and steal his harem
Sounds nice. foids will follow strongest men during this