Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which white country do you think will be the first to initiate TND?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
IMO probably France since it’s the only country in Europe where migrants are 0% assimilated and actively consider themselves a hostile foreign entity. Even roadmen and shit in London nominally adopt a local identity that’s tied to England. Most niggers and muslims in France hate baguette eaters and never interact with them or anyone outside of their own ethnic cliques even when their family has lived there for 3 generations. So as soon as they become the majority they will probably start a civil war to destroy France which will lead the white government to kill or expel all nonwhites

IMO probably France since it’s the only country in Europe where migrants are 0% assimilated and actively consider themselves a hostile foreign entity. Even roadmen and shit in London nominally adopt a local identity that’s tied to England. Most niggers and muslims in France hate baguette eaters and never interact with them or anyone outside of their own ethnic cliques even when their family has lived there for 3 generations. So as soon as they become the majority they will probably start a civil war to destroy France which will lead the white government to kill or expel all nonwhites
Based, TND!

I can't wait for TWD

France or Italy.

none

whites are way too passive now and pretty much gave up

I hope deutschland, just like 90 years ago.

German pastor called me Nazi. I hope his grandchildren have sponge hair.

season 3 the great snail race GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
episode 4 hair GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back