Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which was the best Pokemon female main character?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Misty:
pokemon-misty.gif

May:
114caa20138e187dc2c19550c91c399f9de3d052_hq.gif

Dawn;
ff131dc7847fda487ab43a72d85fa484.gif

Iris:
085278392cfb4a61f40829713ee5cc5848ecea16_hq.gif

Serena:
giphy.gif

I dunno what's the name of the current season foid main character (I stopped watching the series after Diamond and Pearl) so I just included until X/Y because those are all I know. And yes by main character I mean the foid that always goes with Ash and Brock or the other guy on adventures, if I had to include all the other important but not main characters the list would never end kek. When I was a kid I had a big crush on both May and Dawn, Misty too but not as much as those two. I also liked Cynthia so much but I didn't include her because he was just in some episodes. Funny when I was a kid I didn't really care about Jessie because I just saw her as a the pathetic but funny villain, never had a crush on her tbh. But now I think she's hawt with those lips and looong legs :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :ahegao: :ahegao:

source.gif

I prefer Jessie, Lillie and marnie. and the scottish one lol

Dawn and Serena, I guess.

misty because she canon doesnt have any pussy hair and is smooth all over because she is a water trainer
oh and she's always wet :feelsLSD:

Ash didn't fuck any of them, because he was a faggot. I hope Brock smashed Misty.

@Wizard32 enlighten us with your knowledge :feelsokman:

Gotta go with misty since she had the best interactions with Ash

Have you seen the girls from the new sun and moon? They are just making them hotter and hotter.

Serena. She was the only pokegirl who kissed Ash in 6 generations, her courage to do that is off the charts. :chad:
Every other opinion is wrong

Have you seen the girls from the new sun and moon? They are just making them hotter and hotter.
I played Sun and Moon but didn't complete it, I will re-start it or continue my old savegame someday. But if you're referring to the anime no, I only watched until the Diamond and Pearl seasons.

Anyway I dunno how gamefreak does it to come up with so many waifus and hot characters. It's always been like that tbh.

I don't watch normie shit

Misty is the only one I know. Never found any of them jot tbh

Misty:
May:
Dawn;
Iris:
Serena:
I dunno what's the name of the current season foid main character
Central loli of Journeys is Chloe Cerise, the childhood friend of Ash's new bro Goh:

Chloe

Though there's a lot of other interesting lolis in this season too, like Korrina:

I stopped watching after gen 4 but Serena is really cute