Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Vidya Genre Is The Most For Incels?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
In my opinion, I would say:

RPGs/games with heavy RPG elements(Elder scrolls franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect franchise, Diablo franchise, Final Fantasy franchise, etc.)

Strategy games(HOI4, Age of Empires, Total War, etc).

MMOs/MMORPGs(WOW, The Old Republic, RuneScape, LoL, etc).

In contrast, I would say the most normie games are:

Sports games(Madden, Fifa, etc.)

FPS games(mainstream online ones ones such as COD, CSGO, Battlefield, etc)

Or genres & games that become incredibly mainstream & ingrained in pop-culture, such as Fortnite.

Last edited:
survival sandbox

Flight simulator

City managing games like Cities Skylines and SimCity

survival sandbox
Yeah those seem fun to play, but I haven't played any aside from Minecraft.

I heard about a game called Raft which I could get on my Xbox One, and also another called Subnautica which I have always been trying to get around to playing.

Yeah those seem fun to play, but I haven't played any aside from Minecraft.

I heard about a game called Raft which I could get on my Xbox One, and also another called Subnautica which I have always been trying to get around to playing.
try Grounded or Dont Starve brocel :hax:

Flight simulator
Anything involving aviation and transit is full of virgin beta males tbh

Think of those plane spotting and train spotting channels on youtube. No normie wants to film a runway or a railway crossing for hours on end :feelskek:

I can get grounded on my Xbox One; I also want to try Valheim or Rust one of these days.
Valheim is a viking game isnt, it seems cool asf, hope they included travels to Hyperborea

Will give it a look, but I would much rather try Valheim or Subnautica.
Valheim is a viking game isnt, it seems cool asf, hope they included travels to Hyperborea
Yeah it is- they should 100% make Hyperborea a feature or mod perhaps.

i only play irl games with my fursuit

I PLAY GMOD TOO GOYVID WHY HAVENT YOU TOLD ME SO???????? :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Lets play you phaggot! :feelsaww:
I needa play GMOD- time to upgrade to a gaming PC.

Follow me back you nigger.

I PLAY GMOD TOO GOYVID WHY HAVENT YOU TOLD ME SO???????? :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Lets play you phaggot! :feelsaww:
its joever, xcloud dont have goymod

they should 100% make Hyperborea a feature or mod perhaps
:yes:

Im not following you back when you call me a NIGGER!
It was just a joke! In that context, me calling you a nigger means I think you're a good user.

It was just a joke! In that context, me calling you a nigger means I think you're a good user.
So a good hood nigga? When do i get my AK?

So a good hood nigga? When do i get my AK?
Yes, a based hood nigga with an AK-47 & Uzi whilst in possession of a half ounce of cocaine & two ounces of weed(in GTA V).

Yes, a based hood nigga with an AK-47 & Uzi whilst in possession of a half ounce of cocaine & two ounces of weed(in GTA V).
I have all that in GTAV INFACT!

@Govid_Dorious Simulator!

Oyveynline and fucking oppressor MK2 bS!
I got the game in 2014 so it was still relatively young, and online back then was much more fun & enjoyable as compared to nowadays.

I got the game in 2014 so it was still relatively young, and online back then was much more fun & enjoyable as compared to nowadays.
YESZZZZZ

I used to play GTA V but got bored after I 100% the story twice & online went to shit.
same here, did the 100% then The Last one mission, tried to get the Spaceship easter egg on the top of Chilliad then went to GTA ONLINE, very boring

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8R_Kmnid8w

I can't imagine a normie playing it for 10 hours straight tbh

Seems like a good game to play when listening to music, podcasts, books, etc.
Anything involving aviation and transit is full of virgin beta males tbh

Think of those plane spotting and train spotting channels on youtube. No normie wants to film a runway or a railway crossing for hours on end :feelskek:
I wouldn't wanna play those tbh- I want something in a setting which allows me to escape reality(Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, etc). not something that reminds me of how bleak & boring reality is.

same here, did the 100% then The Last one mission, tried to get the Spaceship easter egg on the top of Chilliad then went to GTA ONLINE, very boring
GTA Online feels like a job xD

Just doing all those cargo deliveries and fetch missions only to get blown up by a squeaker with the orbital cannon or a jet.

Soulsborne games are kinda incelish tbh. No normie will invest so much time in games.

All of ‘em tbh but actual RPGs (keyword: actual; I’m not talking about oversaturated action adventure titles LARPing as RPG e.g. The Witcher 3 or Horizon: Zero Dawn, I’m talking about Baldur’s Gate 3, TES series and the oldschool Ultima games), are by far the most incel friendly genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back